ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

True, I wear mine, but I'd trade them in a heartbeat for my grails the Hender Sceme IV's. $1000 retail is a ******* lot. Then again my wife has LV bags so lol
LOL understandable we're all different fam.

But I really am waiting for the day I give shoes up.

I have the whole adidas collection and I admit im happy but at the same time I know future release are going to come and I'll likely miss and pay resale.

Really waiting for the day I can miss and move on.

Tons of cash saved

True, I wear mine, but I'd trade them in a heartbeat for my grails the Hender Sceme IV's. $1000 retail is a ******* lot.
New Black ones are FIRE! 
nthat.gif

but that MSRP is GARBAGE! 
frown.gif

LOL understandable we're all different fam.

But I really am waiting for the day I give shoes up.

I have the whole adidas collection and I admit im happy but at the same time I know future release are going to come and I'll likely miss and pay resale.

Really waiting for the day I can miss and move on.

Tons of cash saved
Promised myself that when I started last year when the yeezys first dropped, I would only buy shoes for retail. I've only got 4 pairs. My other shoes are boots and stuff.

I think if I got something like the Hender Scheme I would stop with sneakers.

The only reason I'm not hot on the black is because of the pinnacle thats dropping, I think the veg tan will age better too

I rocked my 350's when I went out to LV, best decision ever especially with all that walking. Even got let into a nightclub with them. Lol.

I wish someone would tell me I couldn't get into a club with some thousand dollar shoes on LOL

I wish someone would tell me I couldn't get into a club with some thousand dollar shoes on LOL

Plenty of places will turn you way. I'm talking about real places in real cities, not places catering to college kids or small cities.

For reals. If they ever tried to deny entry on account of my shoes, I'd pull that card and be like, "Do you know what shoes these are?!" Lol. Jk. I wouldn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom