ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those saying it is free, I made it easily accessible to those who didn't feel like tinkering with links and looking through a messy JSON.

I am refunding everyone and shutting down both projects. I have a lot on my plate and I took this on simply because I was tired of people on here holding information and methods to themselves. And also because I wanted a challenge. The money donated was all going back into the projects.

I am still in class and will email all those that donated tonight.
Because of the actions of a few people, aka jealous lurkers, greedy people, and losers, this is why we can't have nice things. Im tired of the sneaker community, because when we see good being done it ends up being crabs in a bucket, pulling each other down. Did NOBODY learn from Malleys death? Does anyone have compassion anymore? The dudes I see in here act like females when they don't get yeezys for retail and miss out on ONE  release. Im sick and tired of everyone who puts each other down in here, the one person who tried to help everyone in here get a pair and help people cook for the people who were complaining that they couldn't get a pair, is quitting the project. I really hope you guys like striking out on releases, because no one will feel bad for you. This is why people cook in silence, because you can't do good anymore without people being complete jerks. Thanks NT. 

Last edited:
Because of the actions of a few people, aka jealous lurkers, greedy people, and losers, this is why we can't have nice things. Im tired of the sneaker community, because when we see good being done it ends up being crabs in a bucket, pulling each other down. Did NOBODY learn from Malleys death? Does anyone have compassion anymore? The dudes I see in here act like females when they don't get yeezys for retail and miss out on one release. Im sick and tired of everyone who puts each other down in here, the one person who tried to help everyone in here get a pair and help people cook for the people who were complaining they couldn't get a pair is quitting the project. I really hope you guys like striking out on releases, because no one will feel bad for you. This is why people cook in silence, because you can't do good anymore without people being complete jerks. Thanks NT. 

This

@caravaggio I pray this is just a front to throw these fuc&bois outta the loop. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] we been hella silent about the whole situation.

Last edited:
View media item 1937507
These may overtake the OG colorway as my favorite 750. As long as the midsole doesn't glow in the dark and is simply a translucent gum material.

naw, we NEED that glow baby

@caravaggio I pray this is just a front to throw these fuc&bois outta the loop. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] we been hella silent about the whole situation.

way to give it away :lol: you coulda just pm'd him

Last edited:
Because of the actions of a few people, aka jealous lurkers, greedy people, and losers, this is why we can't have nice things. Im tired of the sneaker community, because when we see good being done it ends up being crabs in a bucket, pulling each other down. Did NOBODY learn from Malleys death? Does anyone have compassion anymore? The dudes I see in here act like females when they don't get yeezys for retail and miss out on one release. Im sick and tired of everyone who puts each other down in here, the one person who tried to help everyone in here get a pair and help people cook for the people who were complaining they couldn't get a pair is quitting the project. I really hope you guys like striking out on releases, because no one will feel bad for you. This is why people cook in silence, because you can't do good anymore without people being complete jerks. Thanks NT. 

Preach! dude was doing us all a favor

naw, we NEED that glow baby
way to give it away :lol: you coulda just pm'd him

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] whatchu talking bout Willis

Bigger plot twist is if @carvaggio was just a scammer who got one over on 200 of us [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Can someone who owns a pair of 750's tell me how they feel to wear in the heat? Gonna be pretty hot here in California soon i'd imagine.

Can someone who owns a pair of 750's tell me how they feel to wear in the heat? Gonna be pretty hot here in California soon i'd imagine.
I would assume uncomfortable due to really sweaty feet, hot, etc.

Cali resident here :wink:

Last edited:
For those saying it is free, I made it easily accessible to those who didn't feel like tinkering with links and looking through a messy JSON.

I am refunding everyone and shutting down both projects. I have a lot on my plate and I took this on simply because I was tired of people on here holding information and methods to themselves. And also because I wanted a challenge. The money donated was all going back into the projects.

I am still in class and will email all those that donated tonight.

again the select few ruin it for all.
rip

Was looking forward to some help in getting a pair of 750. Oh well, it's not like we're not going to try for the next one. Don't hate on the dude for trying to help.

@Caravaggio I say just keep the project off of NT and private between the donators. Maybe close donations off for now. The ppl who donated were genuinely supportive and tried to keep things quiet as evident by the lack of talk on the thread about it over the past few days.

Would suck for it to be ruined for ppl who didn't donate so what they think really doesn't matter.

Last edited:

You need nothing about coding to know the inventory and it's not open since you need to give him money for it
It was open to anyone until people outside of NT slammed the server due to someone sharing it. The reason I locked it was to restrict it to only NT users. It cost money and time in order to have any web service and anybody who donated was simply supporting something they found useful. The site didn't require anyone to donate a specific amount—you could have donated a penny and received the password. 

This project was started to help NT users, not help SoleLinks obtain more affiliate dollars. This is the reason why I was angry when seeing it.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] whatchu talking bout Willis

Bigger plot twist is if @carvaggio was just a scammer who got one over on 200 of us [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Obviously you weren't someone who donated, otherwise you would have never made that comment. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom