ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those saying it is free, I made it easily accessible to those who didn't feel like tinkering with links and looking through a messy JSON.

I am refunding everyone and shutting down both projects. I have a lot on my plate and I took this on simply because I was tired of people on here holding information and methods to themselves. And also because I wanted a challenge. The money donated was all going back into the projects.

I am still in class and will email all those that donated tonight.
do you, let the haterz hate. RESPECT!

Last edited:
those 2 cw's are fuego 
nthat.gif

Wow I woke up to this BS? We kept quiet this whole time about it and some idiots already ruined it? Super pissed right now if C doesn't continue the project, he has been so good with it and I commend him. Utterly disappointed in this ****** community. 

Stop all the crying. There will never be a level playing field for copping limited sneakers. I missed out on the donation as well as others so I'm pissed about that but it is what is. Haven't been able to cop since 2015 pbs when atc was like 100 ish now it's double that and I have no clue how to cop even with bots severs proxies new computer I still strike out. I know it's just sneakers but it posses me off when see someone who really doesn't want be able to cop multiples when I would be happy with 1 or 2. Man f*** my luck

Last edited:
I just suggest we all stop discussing it. All of us that get it, get it... Everyone else that is obviously out of the loop with all the questions are just late to the party at the moment.

Let's move on with this thread...

I communicated with @Caravaggio earlier and I believe a solution to this has been established... albeit this was before all of this SL nonsense...

Hopefully he still moves forward with the idea and everyone that needs to be contacted will be soon.

Lets just keep this thread moving and not give the negative members fuel for their fire...

It was open to anyone until people outside of NT slammed the server due to someone sharing it. The reason I locked it was to restrict it to only NT users. It cost money and time in order to have any web service and anybody who donated was simply supporting something they found useful. The site didn't require anyone to donate a specific amount—you could have donated a penny and received the password. 

This project was started to help NT users, not help SoleLinks obtain more affiliate dollars. This is the reason why I was angry when seeing it.

Obviously you weren't someone who donated, otherwise you would have never made that comment. 
So true, if you donated you received a plethora of emails and they actually had substance. I commend you bro. Whatever you decide to do with the project is all good with me. 

Adidas keeps changing and reverting the changes. Check again in a couple of minutes.

Edit: they've changed it back to the PB layout
I'm hoping that the "neon" is just a rumor like "forest green" was until we learned it was just the new model PB. FINGERS CROSSED FOR OT BB model!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom