ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want my girls to give flying biscuit about a yeezy. Couple that with the fact that they are growing like weeds... Nah.... Just my opinion... If she asked for them at some point that'd be different. But at 5 &9, nah...

So what happened if you pay with your paypal balance?
Is it still the same thing? Cause ive heard alot of times
Do not pay with your paypal balance so im just a little confused and curious
Sorry with the noob question
But ill be appreciate it if anyone could explain it

You could go ask on a paypal forum? Or google..

You have buyer protection no matter what (excluding gift). If you use a credit card through PayPal you obviously have added protection through your CC company.

im not caught up on the thread.. but they are dropping in kid sizes?
would be nice to put some on my son for $120, but doubt itll really happen (me scoring them at retail i mean)

Last edited:
I don't have a child but I always say when I do they're gonna be rocking $10 shoes from Target. I'm not paying $50+ for shoes they're gonna grow out of in 2 weeks and sometimes they won't even need shoes if they're mostly gonna be in a stroller.

I don't have a child but I always say when I do they're gonna be rocking $10 shoes from Target. I'm not paying $50+ for shoes they're gonna grow out of in 2 weeks and sometimes they won't even need shoes if they're mostly gonna be in a stroller.
Pretty sure anybody with kids that cops these for 120 will be a onetime deal. My sons use to burn thru shoes. As toddlers they would often lose 1 shoe and spent most of the day in a stroller, LOL

Last edited:
More than a one time deal, if I'm lucky enough, since my youngest is in size 8c :wink:

Last edited:
Wonder how much ruckus, if any, would these sizes bring...

View media item 1951721

Need to lace the lil man wit these asap.

View media item 1951721

Same.

Definitely gotta get a pair for my little one. :pimp:

View media item 1951721

I would be down but not for $120. My kids be growing waay to fast for me to justify that price tag. 

def need pb's for the lil feet

Won't find me slapping $120 sneakers on a kid that be like
reverse-1245676462_icecream-soccer-fan-kid.gif

:lol:

Those Spiderman joints always been fire though if we keeping it 100

Pretty sure anybody with kids that cops these for 120 will be a onetime deal. My sons use to burn thru shoes. As toddlers they would often lose 1 shoe and spent most of the day in a stroller, LOL

Haha I know how that goes. My daughter lost a shoe at disneyland. Like, how do you do that? Luckily we had a back up pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom