ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't buy em. It sounds like you can't really afford them anyways

Uncalled for

Also Yeezy aren't hard to get

Good prices can be had guys......maybe I just have too much time on my hands.

Don't pay greedy bastards 1k+ on Yeezy 350

Last edited:
What? Id assume they were more in Europe, especially countries like Germany since yall dont get a lot to begin with. My pair was actually first sold in France at No42.

No you dont get that crazy prices over here. You can get even air yeezy 2 RO for around 3000€ in DS or VNDS condition.

Went through eBay, they handled the resolution. Basically dude didn't help w/ resolution so after 21 days they just had me send them back to him and once the shipping info showed them as delivered, they refunded my money. Dude had decent feedback too, just not a huge amount of it, probably only about 100 feeback but all positive & all high-ish profile sneakers, but apparently hedecided to scam a bunch of people at the same time and there were about a dozen of us who all left negative feedback over the fake UBs. Pretty sure his account is gone now.
He pulled the good ol' switcheroo.

Went through eBay, they handled the resolution. Basically dude didn't help w/ resolution so after 21 days they just had me send them back to him and once the shipping info showed them as delivered, they refunded my money. Dude had decent feedback too, just not a huge amount of it, probably only about 100 feeback but all positive & all high-ish profile sneakers, but apparently hedecided to scam a bunch of people at the same time and there were about a dozen of us who all left negative feedback over the fake UBs. Pretty sure his account is gone now.

He pulled the good ol' switcheroo.
Just copped a pair of PB from 100+ feedback seller too
Have to pick em up tomorrow
Hopefully he didnt pull something like that

I bought a size 10 DS for $850 couple weeks ago. Gotta know where to look.

Man I told you last time, you got a deal. :lol: Its not about knowing where to look, everyone knows where to look, theres no unturned rocks anymore. Its whether or not you stumble upon a seller thats selling for a cheaper price.

Last edited:
Man I told you last time, you got a deal. :lol: Its not about knowing where to look, everyone knows where to look, theres no unturned rocks anymore. Its whether or not you stumble upon a seller thats selling for a cheaper price.
yea, unless you know some crackhead in person who be selling real yeezys for the low or something

****** bout to cop the toddler sizes and put em on their big toe talking bout "yea I got yeezys"

sick.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom