ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did anyone on NT manage to cop a pair from END?

Or was it as I suspected a phony release to promote the company..

True, hard to say since I don't own them. I thought mr were the best until I got the pb but I'm sure if I had td I would say those were.

My fav is actually tans, least are TDs, but I dont own either of those. Its so subjective as far as favs. Im not convinced TDs are the most favored just because they have the highest resell cost, but they are the highest. So yeah, gonna have to judge for yourself. GL

Last edited:
I find that there's no point in trying to decide a favorite. At least for me. Cuz every day a different color takes the cake.

I have been very fortunate to own MRs, PBs, and TDs (my roommate has OTs). In my opinion I always thought MRs were the best until I recently started owning TDs and they are easily the best one. 

1. TDs 

2. MRs/PBs (Tie)

4. OTs

Love the MRs, that colourway is pretty dope among the rest. Followed by the PBs cus anything in black is nice. But I only own the Tans. Hoping to find the MRs next time

Had TD's, they reigned supreme until that cracking/chipping started happening, so now it's pb over all in terms of owning a pair. Looks wise though, TD >

UnDS'd each of my 350s over the last month.

OTs are beautiful on feet. I think they squeeze by MRs for me now.

PBs > OTs > MRs

still need TDs though

I have an extra pair of the original PB 350s and still want Moon Rocks or Tans. Would that be an even trade at this point or are the OG PBs going up?

UnDS'd each of my 350s over the last month.

OTs are beautiful on feet. I think they squeeze by MRs for me now.

PBs > OTs > MRs

still need TDs though

OT's have a hint of a grayish-blue on the print in real life in certain lighting. Its dope. MR's are my fav though.

OG PB for OT would be even-ish, with the new BB's someone may see the value go down on both models (for a PB to OT type trade) and would maybe want cash on too but I think you could get an even exchange.

Def not for MR's though.

Speaking of MR's.

Last edited:
I was actually considering to get a pair of TD's but i didn't know the prices were that high.. and now paint chipping? not so sure anymore. 

I know in the end it's up to me to decide but : 490$ for a pair of VNDS (9.5/10, I've seen pics of the sole from a legit seller) for a pair of moonrock. Is that a decent deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom