ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(On mobile so can't multi-quote). It's size 11. Is it safe to say they're legit as long as the ean numbers on the box and the shoe match? Because everything else looks legit too.

Uploading a pic of the condition just in case. View media item 1988724

Last edited:
I'm over it as well lol.. The ******* emails I get for the extra pair I have.. People just like to waste time. They ask for extra pictures, and then want to trade some general releases.. I haven't had time to go to RIF or some other shop to drop them off.

Last edited:
I'm over it too lol.. The ******* emails I get for the extra pair I have.. People seriously just like to waste time. They Ask for extra pictures, all this extra crap, and the want to trade some general releases.. I haven't had time to go to rif or some other shop to drop them off
Got to keep in mind when selling, people don't know you so you have to be prepared for people to ask for extra pics to give them a piece of mind that you're selling legit yeezy's :wink:

Wasting your time asking for trades for general releases, though, that is annoying as heck, especially if you state "NO TRADES." :smh:
I don't know how many times I had to repeat myself, even after I replied "no trades."

Last edited:
So noticed this on my MR's, I guess its just the darker stripe print being in that specific area next to the middle stitching, where it meets the rubber on the toe. This wont pose a problem during heavy use eh? Meaning it wont seperate and make a hole or whatever. Honestly doubt it would ever come down to a hole but im just saying worst case/exaggerating the scenario.

For those with heavy used pairs, only signs of wear are really the chipping? Anything with the upper? I remember some dude here with a hole on the side. Im assuming that coudnt have been a normal wear and tear kinda thing and he had some kind of mishap.

Last edited:
Got rid of my tans and extra pairs of blacks on goat, really sad to see them go but gonna use the funds towards a new car / future 350's lol.

Seen more fake yeezys than real in public, smh.

I'm sure I probably have too. But only thing I have to go off sometimes is the outfit.. Some fakes are obvious but if I'm on the go and see some yeezys in my peripheral vision I glance at the 'fit real quick and decide. Wether right or wrong.

Got rid of my tans and extra pairs of blacks on goat, really sad to see them go but gonna use the funds towards a new car / future 350's lol.

Lmao, "new future" had me laughing lol had the dramatic touch. Good job though, hope it all works out. Can drive around for them raffle tickets next release

Like these

Saw them this weekend lol ironically my girl pointed them out
Hahahahahah of course us true sneakerheads gotta snap a pic of them fakes, nice catch!
I'm sure I probably have too. But only thing I have to go off sometimes is the outfit.. Some fakes are obvious but if I'm on the go and see some yeezys in my peripheral vision I glance at the 'fit real quick and decide. Wether right or wrong.
Very true, only 3-5 seconds of a good look and if they going all out with the outfit I might as well assume legit and let them be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom