ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they get the $$ either way. they dont care what hands they land on

Contrary to popular belief, the Yeezys aren't the product that keeps the lights on at Adidas HQ. It's customers purchasing other products. And if customer satisfaction is low, that will affect the bottom line.

If it was just a money grab, none of these companies would invest in battling bots, preventing website crashes, and punish stores that backdoor.

If it was a money grab, they wouldn't have given out free pairs to customers that have complained.

Last edited:

Anyone in the Philadelphia region?  Looks like the confirmed pick ups will be in New Jersey since theres no store in phlly getting em?
yeah cherry hil. I'm pissed villa said they aint getting em, now we just need kicks usa to announce what they doing

anyone is SF hitting up raffles?

I'll probably try to make the rounds tomorrow

If you are in NOLA area, I'm leaving Footaction at Esplanade. They are doing raffle now until tomorrow. I probably got a better chance of being struck by lightning, but at least I tried!

ATTN HOUSTONIANS:  This is what I've gotta so far.  With store reps that were willing to talk, gave me reason to believe that (the listed stores on adidas) are confirmed pickup location only.  
i just called footaction greenspoint (12300 northfwy) and they said they are not doing raffles. Weird. WIllowbrook line has been busy all day 

If you are in NOLA area, I'm leaving Footaction at Esplanade. They are doing raffle now until tomorrow. I probably got a better chance of being struck by lightning, but at least I tried!
inb4 you win the raffle and get hit by lightning 

i just called footaction greenspoint (12300 northfwy) and they said they are not doing raffles. Weird. WIllowbrook line has been busy all day 
No idea, but the gentleman i spoke with said today, and tomorrow.  Call again and see if you can get a different person.  Someone might be acting sour today. 

[emoji]129300[/emoji] We don't get any here in SD. Last time it was ACD gallery and HOH in Fashion Valley, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

No idea, but the gentleman i spoke with said today, and tomorrow.  Call again and see if you can get a different person.  Someone might be acting sour today. 
It was a lady haha. I called yesterday and it was the same person i believe. Debating if i should drive 40 minutes to check it out. Are you heading down there? 

How these 750 fit compared to 350? I have 8,5 US in 350. Which size I have to choose in 750? Thx

It was a lady haha. I called yesterday and it was the same person i believe. Debating if i should drive 40 minutes to check it out. Are you heading down there? 
Yea ima make that drive today maybe after work/gym.  Got a couple of homegirls I worked with at apple with in Willowbrook.  Chatting it up with them right now in hopes of more entries -__-

Confirmed or bust for me. I didn't even know these were coming out. Got the notification as soon as it went out this morning. Now I just gotta have my phone out all morning on Wed. Hope things are different this time around with the new update. One things for sure, I'm not going to sit for 2 hours watching spinning screens again.

Yea ima make that drive today maybe after work/gym.  Got a couple of homegirls I worked with at apple with in Willowbrook.  Chatting it up with them right now in hopes of more entries -__-
Repped for the help! i might drive there right now and check it out. Oh willowbrook is doing it? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom