ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's Major DC's was of not dealing w/ all the questions / inquiries / hassle of instore. Good luck - all those pairs getting back doored.
shoe city (ycmc) tweeted that theyre not getting them
mean.gif
mean.gif

Not doing ANY IG POST REPOST Raffles

Those are a joke!

where's the Validity????

i won't do them just because i respek my name

make a dummy IG account and flood the TL with that **** at least :smh:

to the kid few pages back i said you gotta size down .5

Last edited:
Confirmed. Like others have said on here it's to stop the backdooring.

Makes sense. Good luck on Wednesday everybody! hope they increased production this round like Ye promised.

Sidebar: For the Chicago heads Saint Alfred will be holding their raffle on Wednesday. Not sure if that has been mentioned yet.

Last edited:
Either Adidas is planning on releasing quite a few on or in their site/stores, or their production has reverted back to season 1 status.

Makes sense. Good luck on Wednesday everybody! hope they increased production this round like Ye promised.
seems like this may be true, still limited locations but spots might get more pairs

of course, they say that every time dont they

not surprised if adidas is planning on dropping a vast majority of the stock via ADC or confirmed, they're not perfect in their own right but they're not completely beaten like it's been proven with the footsites and in store shenanigins. They're probably trying to allocate in the most fair way possible.

not surprised if adidas is planning on dropping a vast majority of the stock via ADC or confirmed, they're not perfect in their own right but they're not completely beaten like it's been proven with the footsites and in store shenanigins. They're probably trying to allocate in the most fair way possible.

how? when the only confirmed DMV store to get them is crooked AF....

I hope they move all Yeezy releases to Confirmed and ADC. Tired of seeing lame dudes on release dates with Yeezy boxes stacked 6 feet high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom