ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man no champs/footaction/footlocker is gonna **** me up. I always feel those local raffles are my best chance since thats the only way ive ever won.

Hopefully spending the afternoon in philly wednesday will be worth it

I got pb 350 in a sz 8 and moonrocks in a sz 8.5
I have screws in my foot so the 8.5 feels better , but it just might be the extra padding in the pb's that makes it feel tighter for me .@Koopa2410

Last edited:
Just a thought...

What is the likelihood that reservations open early Wednesday morning (1am - 2am)?

Playing on the fact the the soles are GITD

So I'm in the Bay Area out in California and this is the first time the Adidas store here is using the Confirmed app for a Yeezy release. You telling me I gotta drive out to SF just to make a reservation for a chance to cop? What's the point of having it go through the app then? Might as well make it an in-store raffle again if people are gonna have to drive out there anyway. At least with in-store raffles, people might actually cop other stuff in the store since they already drove all the way out there. 

Luckily I don't even like the 750s, I only want a pair to trade for some Ultra Boosts 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

So I'm in the Bay Area out in California and this is the first time the Adidas store here is using the Confirmed app for a Yeezy release. You telling me I gotta drive out to SF just to make a reservation for a chance to cop? What's the point of having it go through the app then? Might as well make it an in-store raffle again if people are gonna have to drive out there anyway. 

Luckily I don't even like the 750s, I only want a pair to trade for some Ultra Boosts 
laugh.gif

Do you know of any stores doing raffles in the bay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom