ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I'll be in philly during reservations, only thing is I'll be taking a midterm for my summer class. Luckily my professor is chill and the Internet is fast if that helps

Last edited:

I hope they move all Yeezy releases to Confirmed and ADC. Tired of seeing lame dudes on release dates with Yeezy boxes stacked 6 feet high.
+1

When I say lame, I literally mean they look/dress/act lame af and then post it straight to Instagram so they can feel like they're important. One dude I'm thinking of especially. 

You think this cat is cool? Nah.
type of dude that didnt know Kanye had shoes with Nike before

Ticket secured hopefully I can win [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

TB > These >> OG

.**** the glow. The gum alone makes them better
you and I are probably alone with having TBs ranked the best. For me its wearability and TBs are discrete enough for most to know even know that you are wearing them

Hit up my local adidas I usually hit at for these and they said stay tuned to adidasoriginals Twitter.

for those of you who have gotten through on a jailbroken device and successfully made a reservation, do they check your device for cydia or anything like that when checking your confirmed app/ID?

Last edited:
I was really hoping shoe city would come through... SMH only dmv store is major? Are we serious right now ?

I'm mad that Adidas had me follow their snap for some bs Damian photoshoot in tubulars

Why u chose to follow

Adidas can't get there Twitter game right u think they was going to post exclusive info on snap

It would have been on blogs and here by now

I saw no need to follow

People are already getting reservations through the confirmed app? I thought they were gonna start on Wednesday.

Last edited:
People are already getting reservations through the confirmed app? I thought they were gonna start ok Wednesday.

It doesn't calm down dude asked a question about an older release.

Some peoples first time doing the app

ATL for example

Sucks like 90% of people who enter raffles are no where near the zone. U either at work or school or have a condo to be anywhere in Atlanta zone

Lmao the adidas store in Atlanta damn near out the zone. ATL will be interesting a head ache but intresting

I will be at work or Starbucks

anigif_enhanced-1732-1457980756-2_preview.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom