ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
was hoping for like 200 lol
haha right...still waiting on more info from my homie on whether our HOH is part of the confirmed pickup location and how many pairs they got.

He did say there were more TBs than Grey/Gums also at our location. 

I asked my homie, who has no interest in sneakers and had no idea the confirmed app even existed, to do me a favor and reserve for the yeezys. And all of a sudden he wants a pair. I feel like Denzel in training day.

Real Friends, how many of us? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
You should feel like Roger :smile: cause he's playing you. **** is chess, it ain't checkers...

Last edited:
what do you think total production numbers are then? if major metro areas are only getting >100 pair then.... 

I asked my homie, who has no interest in sneakers and had no idea the confirmed app even existed, to do me a favor and reserve for the yeezys. And all of a sudden he wants a pair. I feel like Denzel in training day.

Real Friends, how many of us? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

giphy.gif

You should feel like Roger :smile: cause he's playing you. **** is chess, it ain't checkers...

I was thinking more
giphy.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

If I'm remembering correctly unclaimed confirmed pairs go back to adidas.

I asked an employee at Wooster Street during the black 750 release, and he said unclaimed pairs get raffled to the staff at that store.

Smh Concepts opened up their entire raffle to the whole country. Probably the only place in Boston that is getting them and after the backdoor, only a couple pairs left for the public.

Smh Concepts opened up their entire raffle to the whole country. Probably the only place in Boston that is getting them and after the backdoor, only a couple pairs left for the public.

Yep, crazy. You know they don't have any pairs, all gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom