ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I advise all of you not to participate in the Black Market raffle. Back in August of 2015, I purchased a pair of Pirate Black 1.0's off eBay through an invoice from a man named David Betancourt.

David only paid for tracking, never sent the shoes, and then maid me file a dispute/claim for my refund, which eventually came in September.

After investigating more, I found out the email associated with the scam (Lacedpremiumco@gmail.com) has an Instagram page.

Then, I looked at the followers and discovered David Betancourt was one of them. I found out through his IG that he was an employee of BLKMKT. When I tried reaching out to the store, they couldn't let me speak with David.

So play as you wish, but I'm not gonna participate in a paid raffle at a store with a scamming employee.

Last edited:
Man these are really growing on me. It's more that gum sole because the OG/TB 750s dont appeal to me at all. Gonna have a hard time selling the pair if I do get one

I advise all of you not to participate in the Black Market raffle. Back in August of 2015, I purchased a pair of Pirate Black 1.0's off eBay through an invoice from a man named David Betancourt.

David only paid for tracking, never sent the shoes, and then maid me file a dispute/claim for my refund, which eventually came in September.

After investigating more, I found out the email associated with the scam (Lacedpremiumco@gmail.com) has an Instagram page.

Then, I looked at the followers and discovered David Betancourt was one of them. I found out through his IG that he was an employee of BLKMKT. When I tried reaching out to the store, they couldn't let me speak with David.

So play as you wish, but I'm not gonna participate in a paid raffle at a store with a scamming employee.
How did you manage to get a refund? I guess the track didnt say 'delivered'. I wanna get into selling but I feel like the buyer is always gonna be able to jig

How did you manage to get a refund? I guess the track didnt say 'delivered'. I wanna get into selling but I feel like the buyer is always gonna be able to jig

When the tracking number shows as invalid on USPS, it's pretty clear the seller never sent the item and scammed the customer.

Good morning NT fam,

I have myself and several other Adidas confirmed downloads ready for tmrw.

I'll be calling at NYC stores this afternoon once I get out of class.

Is anyone trying in NYC trying to link up?

Has anyone ever picked up a confirmed release at Cherry Hill? If so, can you give me your experience?

Has anyone ever picked up a confirmed release at Cherry Hill? If so, can you give me your experience?
I won a raffle at their Adidas store. It's a small store, they asked for my ID and then took about 10 minutes to bring out the shoes. They were friendly but really slow. There was probably about two other people picking up their pairs.

laugh.gif
lol 

classic

guess ill be hitting up ubiq on thursday at some point during my break 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom