ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to see him post 50 more times asking about what he should sell or trade them for next. 
mean.gif

@Spriesis the link an invoice or shoplift link? If shopify then play around with it you can change the size and maybe fit in another order. Lmk if it goes trough I'm curious.
already have a friend who knows his way around bd links working on that,

said hes at checkout and able to pick size but everything is black, can't fill it out,

i'll pm you if he figures it out

said hes at checkout and able to pick size but everything is black, can't fill it out,

Homie bout to take your link and checkout for himself 
laugh.gif

The salt is to real in here towards fam who cooked! We should all be celebrating that they came through on YS not many of us had the balls to actually purchase a BRA for the chance to cook on the Tans. Anyone throwing shade their way, there is just no place for you here in this thread.

I never bought a bra. But if he figures it out pass it my way if you want.

The salt is to real in here towards fam who cooked! We should all be celebrating that they came through on YS not many of us had the balls to actually purchase a BRA for the chance to cook on the Tans. Anyone throwing shade their way, there is just no place for you here in this thread.
facts

lmao talking about "ugliest cw" as if color preference wasn't subjective 
roll.gif

it's all good though

you tell em bruh

no place

facts

lmao talking about "ugliest cw" as if color preference wasn't subjective 
roll.gif

it's all good though
To many lurkers and *******'s in here trolling the thread and taking away from the purpose of the thread which is to be a community that helps each other out. Then they wonder why people aint trying to send them BD links to anyone no more 

In before he starts asking - tans plus $200 for TD a fair trade or is $900 a good price to sell tans.

You all know it's coming

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with that, you act like they have to use the bra... In the end they paid $300 which is better than paying $600-800
smokin.gif
i mean, they basically bought an OT 350 memorabilia pack from YS - $120 bra + $30 bra shipping + $200 OT + $30 OT shipping = $380 bra/OT memorabilia pack.

my one issue is that no one gives YS **** for doing exactly what boutiques do (making you buy **** you don't want in order to cop yeezys at 'retail')

agreed, i have never bashed anyone who copped on here, im happy for them, even the ones who copped multiples and will sell for rape which i don't agree with, i still don't bash them

all i do is help people out through PM's and ask questions like everyone else, and play it safe like everyone else would too.
Yah I hear you bro. I am completely blown away that YS came through for you thats Awesome... Kicking myself for not copping bra while I had a chance was to tired after pulling a all nighter trying to cop from footsites and ADC

Yah I hear you bro. I am completely blown away that YS came through for you thats Awesome... Kicking myself for not copping bra while I had a chance was to tired after pulling a all nighter trying to cop from footsites and ADC
yeah man, damn that sucks

well on the bright side there will be of course a next time, 6 350 colorways dropping this year i hear 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom