ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow glad YS came through. Honestly was pretty close to buying the hoodie but only smalls were left. Was this only for the people that bought apparel early on or even for people that ordered two days later?

good question lol i hope it was people early on

The desperation and salt shown here every time a yeezy is copped never gets old to watch 
laugh.gif
What a time to be alive huh

laugh.gif

Can someone post pics of the boost on the 750 blacks please I wanna compare them to this guy on eBay.

yeah man, damn that sucks

well on the bright side there will be of course a next time, 6 350 colorways dropping this year i hear 
nerd.gif
6 colorways ain't that much if you look at it. 4 colorways dropped in half a year in 2015, while there were about 5-6 colorways that were either worn or rumor talk about. 

6 colorways ain't that much if you look at it. 4 colorways dropped in half a year in 2015, while there were about 5-6 colorways that were either worn or rumor talk about. 
oh yeah i know but for yeezys i think its pretty big

6 color ways of 350's, 1 chocolate colorway of 750's coming, rumored new 550's coming, that's 8 new shoes

if they have more releasing that means they could literally release 1 new Yeezy every month for this year alone

Last edited:
How many people in here got the email? (Including myself) curious to see what your apperal confirmation number is and if they are going in order

6 color ways of 350's, 1 chocolate colorway of 750's coming, rumored new 550's coming, that's 8 new shoes

if they have more releasing that means they could literally release 1 new Yeezy every month for this year alone

yeah i would really like to know as well since im waiting for my email link :[ 
I love seeing both you guys on here and KTT. Makes me really happy. 

Still waiting for my damn link. Hoping and praying

I can actually see them pulling off six CWs of the 350 next year; you already have white, red, and olive which will easily sell out. then maybe a beluga-ish light blue color (like the original rumors for the white 350), that silver one, and some hyper-exclusive 3m pair.

Last edited:
Congrats to all that got them from YS. Yall had more balls than me copping the bra as a shot in the dark. Plus the bras were sold out by like 4 am when i was considering it [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom