ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go away
roll.gif

L's upon L's

I think i take the biggest Ls this week and its not even saturday yet. I took my coworkers to undftd yesterday (3).. and everyone except me got the email saying they won a reservation lol damn. 

Yeah I'm waiting on official Adidas Releases from this point on. These shops are too random, don't want to mess up my vibe with those hit or miss Ls. 

We should make a poll of How Long ADC lasts before they show Sold Out on the Yeezy's tomorrow

I'm betting under 2mins

i honestly think I'm not even gonna waste my time and try tomorrow...............

i legit know its a fail.......whatever, gonna sell some stuff off and pay resell, congrats to those who have got at retail/gonna get at retail.

Last edited:
I think i take the biggest Ls this week and its not even saturday yet. I took my coworkers to undftd yesterday (3).. and everyone except me got the email saying they won a reservation lol damn. 

damn i'd be pissed! they keeping or selling?

They are open for a pretty good amount of time in the US though. People can't checkout and are put through the ringer. But they never declare sold out. The last PB release was a good hour if I'm not mistaken. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom