ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah on Suede! Thanks!

TeamManua-L might have to become TeamManual
laugh.gif

I got that email as well but I had just gotten home from the Gym and missed out. Did I win a raffle or did they send everyone on the mailing list that email?

Im doing bad out here in these streets man.  What yalls numbers looking like?  

Yes i know Internet isn't the only factor in this.

Last edited:
 Here is mine, it's not bad but it's all about the ping

You need like 1ms ping to cop this **** I swear.

Last edited:
I got that email as well but I had just gotten home from the Gym and missed out. Did I win a raffle or did they send everyone on the mailing list that email?

It looked like it was to everyone on the mailing list and in the email had a password to access the site

Damn it's never that serious. I laughed hard at the guy who caught a flight to be in the zone. A guaranteed pair that FCFS now that's worth the drive. Not worth it for just a chance to potentially cop. 

To clarify that earlier argument

I conceded with an L to 23penny BD at SouthLake FTA

I didn't get a call back

When I went it was obvious a line had been earlier there due to the roping off to this glass pane room

So it's whatever now

Can't compete with resellers out here anymore

It's like trying to put a fire out with grease

THE DRIVE FROM Birmingham-Atlanta Back to Birmingham TOTAL is 5 Hours

A full tank and a half got me to and from

And that mall looks like it's barely making it once you get past Macy's

Looks hood AF
Hope you get your pair cuh. May the lords be with you

not really

TB 750s were going for that price

just wait until joints fall to $1200 but honestly.......i don't see that happening with this CW

which is why i bit the bullet and paid the $1,649 thru 23 penny. his prices keep slightly fluctuating. he had them at $1599 at first. i paid $1450 for my TBs release week. i'm crazy, normally i'd never be dropping this much on kicks unless they're red bottoms.

I guess I'm just not willing to trop that much personally.

youre just not a "FOOL WITH MONEY TO BLOW"

smart man

@alp TB 750 def dropped big time in price as they should............

i can't eem be mad at ur statement bc i do think it's pretty foolish. red bottoms are a little different. ridiculous materials, way more limited than any yeezy will ever be and they will never retro or re-release once that particular style sells out. AND u can get in ANY club with them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom