ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

But he was talking about not making an offer at all, in which case they wouldn't know his price.
Wow... I'm an idiot.... Thought you were replying to me hahaha

Yea you're right. No way for them to know without making an offer.

I would just suggest to make an offer and not forget about it. Kinda hard to make a $1500 offer and then forget about it hahah unless you're just ballin'....

I wouldn't say TTS, the sizing is hella weird for me. I wear TD's in 11, PB MR in 10.5 and got these 750's in a 11. The length is a little longer than the TD's but the narrowness of the toe box is just rediculous. I would prefer the length of a 10.5 but the width of maybe a 11.5, if that makes sense?
You really nailed it actually...  I grabbed an 11.5 by sight was able to attempt a try on, not a chance in hell. Very long but wide enough.  Went for the 12.
Uk is in that as well as everything

Didn't USA adidas site have a lil over 3k pairs?
 Correct, those numbers looks bang on.

Last edited:

He Can't

He's Overbooked!

Not available for the dates!

maybe next year, smh
mean.gif
I booked him for dat Sonoco gas station north america tour 17-18 

nthat.gif

commence people freaking out they haven't gotten shipping yet just because a few others have gotten it. RELAX. 

Can we get past the "-" phenomenon (you're getting your shoes) and stock #s and move on to the next release?!

Obviously I just received my finaL L from END, am major salty and am trying to cope with this by moving on LOL

Just like right before release, a ton of silly/freak out questions are coming. Probably best just to ignore and keep reading or just come back in a couple days. It wont stop for a while :\

last hope is tomorrow. I know some of yall that say you're moving on will come back in this thread trying to seek good deal advice 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom