ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally know the dude. he is not a sneaker head at all. 

hes been having luck cookin from his phone the last few yeezy releases.  He was amazed someone was willing to give him $700 for the last PB  350 restock.

im shocked how easily he has been coppin, and im over here using multiple devices and coming up short each time.. smh 

Word I say go for it then

last hope is tomorrow. I know some of yall that say you're moving on will come back in this thread trying to seek good deal advice 
This is true... Last hope is one more day...

Did anyone get an email from excelsior milano after their raffle to fill out a form for your size and you would be contacted within 5 days.... and if not to just move on with life? hahaha

Got my order in at around 10:20 on ADC with default shipping method. Still order confirmed waiting to be packed but I'm not at all too concerned, it's sunday.

laugh.gif

Me too lol insane. Only 25 pairs at my store in south beach. I saw the actual list
guy wouldn't tell mw how many just said we got a good amount whatever that means lol. i got the only size 13 though. cherry hill mall store from philly zone

the overseas pairs do

the problem is that some people try to double dip (I'm guilty of that as well) . Try to cop online, and then go to the store later to pick up your (supposedly) GUARANTEED pair. If I won a pair and its held to the side for me, I shouldn't have to worry about it not being there when I go pick it up. 
freak occurrences happen, that's why with yeezy you don't take a chance

If them confirmed numbers are real, how I feel after getting my one pear against all them resellers

Last edited:
10:19am pst. My impatient *** should've paid for express shipping.
your impatient *** would have wasted $15 because I've gotten free shipping orders faster than some people get their express shipping orders. And its been known that faster shipping doesn't guarantee your pair or prioritize your order for ADC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom