ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

for shopify sites... apparently most sites use the same deal.... brought to you via google search and youtube 

This is not a backdoor. This would not even work unless you know the product page link. By the time a manual user find the ID and type the url they are better off just buying the shoes manually.

This is not a backdoor. This would not even work unless you know the product page link. By the time a manual user find the ID and type the url they are better off just buying the shoes manually.
Yes... correct.. but did you not read the very first line in his tutorial? he said you pretty much trial and error for that link based on trends that the site your on usually lists products(wwww.blahblahblah.com/product-feezy-950...or whatever) . though its not efficient, he does mention what you said. I'm sure there are better more efficient ways of doing it, but again.. this is ish i dont know. only going off of the following the steps in this tutorial that did seem to do what its supposed to.

Yes... correct.. but did you not read the very first line in his tutorial? he said you pretty much trial and error for that link based on trends that the site your on usually lists products(wwww.blahblahblah.com/product-feezy-950...or whatever) . though its not efficient, he does mention what you said. I'm sure there are better more efficient ways of doing it, but again.. this is ish i dont know. only going off of the following the steps in this tutorial that did seem to do what its supposed to.
roll.gif

good luck with this

Last edited:

why would anyone tell you that info ,  you got to learn yourself. They dont want to see you win..
 I wasn't the one who asked, but I would be MORE than happy to learn, my thing is I have no idea where to start. Do I start by learning Java, C#, C++, HTML? I have no ******* clue, but if I could learn what direction to start I would totally teach myself. Someone could make good money selling tutorials over Skype on how to do this.

I haven't watched the video but does it work with adding .oembed to the end of the URL and then using Sublime Text to find the PID? 

gonna assume any remaining orders will get shipped. haven't seen any recent cancellations

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom