ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to go to adidas warehouse and straighten things out myself and see why I'm order was canceled.... I'm sure all size 9 was not sold by 1:20pm est time. Adidas ain't shipping orders on a first come first serve basis. Such bs.

My 9 just shipped, y'all had me oh so scressed. Now I'm wondering the safest way to swap for Moonrocks without getting fakes or robbed?

When did you receive your order confirmation for your size 9? Since your the only one that got shipping confirmation out of the other 3 right now.

I really want to go to adidas warehouse and straighten things out myself and see why I'm order was canceled.... I'm sure all size 9 was not sold by 1:20pm est time. Adidas ain't shipping orders on a first come first serve basis. Such bs.

When did you receive the email?

Seem like prices staying steady at 1600-1800

With the super small sizes going for 2000+

Roommate who ordered same size as me, who got confirmation 30 minutes after I did received shipping about 30 minutes ago, I've received nothing. California, does look like they are going off of recent orders first...

Roommate who ordered same size as me, who got confirmation 30 minutes after I did received shipping about 30 minutes ago, I've received nothing. California, does look like they are going off of recent orders first...
Wat time were you, im guessing anyone with time from 12-12:30 cst will get it tmr....hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom