ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do people watch a 17 minute video on people talking about shoes? I can't even press play on a 2 minute sneaker video.

Im just gonna say if we dont get shipping email by wednesday at 10 pm cst, cancellation emails will be coming.

But that wont happen right??

I only saw like 1 screenshot of a cancellation and everyone else saying they got the confirmation.
there are like 5 members in here alone saying they got cancelled. What you need a screen shot proof of cancellation for? Nobody is gaining any respect or boasting about cancelled pairs, people only lie or flex that they got pairs. Those saying they are cancelled, I believe them. Besides, theres another 10 other people in my facebook groups WITH screenshots of cancellations. 

This is you first time buying yeezys, I get it. But if you don't know that cancellations are real within the yeezy world, you are just naive. 

Dude

Resellers needa drop prices to 1k flat tops

That is that point of all this.
Word I feel alot of these resellers are asking too much for shoes that just dropped. All you can do is wait and see if prices drop or rise though. dudes asking for $2500 for $400 shoes that just came out. 

Word I feel alot of these resellers are asking too much for shoes that just dropped. All you can do is wait and see if prices drop or rise though. dudes asking for $2500 for $400 shoes that just came out. 

I feel like the majority of ppl copping Yeezys these days are doing so to flip.... I hear all kinds of stories about what they are trying to fund by flipping but hey, it is what it is....

I feel like the majority of ppl copping Yeezys these days are doing so to flip.... I hear all kinds of stories about what they are trying to fund by flipping but hey, it is what it is....
yeah I dont blame them either. Its ridiculous but if people are willing to pay take advantage thats the american way. Like that 20 year old kid that had 100 pair of 750s he can use his profits to pay for tuition or start investing while hes young.

1k tops?
roll.gif
I still cant believe sneakers are reselling for this much money. When I heard that a friend of a co worker paid $700 for a pair of TD's I was like what the hell. Now I see the TD's going for 2k.  

chill Alp.. you can't blame a man for trying :lol:
i ain't mad at it, but don't think these will fall below 1k, even worn :lol:

I still cant believe sneakers are reselling for this much money. When I heard that a friend of a co worker paid $700 for a pair of TD's I was like what the hell. Now I see the TD's going for 2k.  
it's a lot of other sneakers which don't sell for a lot of money, but everyone wanna be like kanye and have the hypie sneakers :lol:

I personally like the packer umbros I picked up over the weekend over this round of yeezys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom