ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People do that all the time on offerup and FB, that's why I don't do deliveries and only do meetups within a 5 minute drive. I just tell them they agreed upon an amount and I'm in no rush to sell, sometimes they're like 'I just found the rest of the money' by then they lost my trust and just tell them I pass.
Yea guy messaged me saying "yo I came up with the extra 100" so I said nah im good now lol

Yea guy messaged me saying "yo I came up with the extra 100" so I said nah im good now lol
Hahaha, I always ask 'if you gave me an offer then say you dont have the money or wanted to pay less, then why offer said amount?' SMH. Hahaha.

Last edited:
lol it depends on your current situation. If the money's an emergency then when his bluff is called then I'd take the money. If I don't really need it then if someone pulls that they can f off

People do that all the time on offerup and FB, that's why I don't do deliveries and only do meetups within a 5 minute drive. I just tell them they agreed upon an amount and I'm in no rush to sell, sometimes they're like 'I just found the rest of the money' by then they lost my trust and just tell them I pass.

Cold but he kind of deserves it.

I will never understand how people wear good shoes (not talking only about yeezys) to occasions like that.

I could never wear good shoes to theme parks. Let alone a water ride.
I feel you. On one hand I think sneakers are meant to be worn, but on the other hand you can probably choose a better sneaker then the 750 to go to disneyland for multiple reasons. But I'm sure they felt good flexing, you got a big audience at a theme park. 
laugh.gif

I'm going to NY on thurs and as much as I want to bring my PB 350s I know it's going to be non stop walking. I just can't thrash them up like that so two pairs of ultra boosts it will be.

I feel you. On one hand I think sneakers are meant to be worn, but on the other hand you can probably choose a better sneaker then the 750 to go to disneyland for multiple reasons. But I'm sure they felt good flexing, you got a big audience at a theme park. 
laugh.gif

I'm going to NY on thurs and as much as I want to bring my PB 350s I know it's going to be non stop walking. I just can't thrash them up like that so two pairs of ultra boosts it will be.
UB >>> 350s as far as comfort so excellent choice leaving the PBs are home, regardless if 750s are worth $1K+ to you then you definitely are going to be more careful about them. Personally, they are worth $350 to me so I dont mind wearing them whenever. Its all about individual perspective but I'm not about to knock anyone for wearing them or for choosing to be super careful about when/where they decide to put them on

I feel you. On one hand I think sneakers are meant to be worn, but on the other hand you can probably choose a better sneaker then the 750 to go to disneyland for multiple reasons. But I'm sure they felt good flexing, you got a big audience at a theme park. :lol:

It's different for me. PBs are my main shoe for comfort right now. Prefer it over Ultraboost. The primeknit on PBs are just stretchier and more comfortable

I feel you. On one hand I think sneakers are meant to be worn, but on the other hand you can probably choose a better sneaker then the 750 to go to disneyland for multiple reasons. But I'm sure they felt good flexing, you got a big audience at a theme park. :lol:

Dawg, youre going to NY not Yosemite. You'll be fine with PB's. :lol:

Dawg, youre going to NY not Yosemite. You'll be fine with PB's.
laugh.gif
Facts I wore mine today. And I literally walked about 5 miles in the city. No harm no foul. Best 350 colorway to just beat up with no mercy. Only thing that is a pet peeve for me is the sole. But I just don't look at them when I take them off lol. 

laugh.gif

I went to school in NY, and lived in NYC for a semester while I interned full time; I would wear my PB and TD 350s regularly and walk 10+ miles a day a lot of days doing runs for work. Great shoe for walking around the city, and with the PB you don't have to worry about the anything getting dirty really.

Definitely had a few incidents where a cranky director or whoever important that was at the office was being impatient for their lunch and I had to full on sprint down the crappy cobblestone streets of SoHo in my Turtledoves, sandwich or salad or whatever in hand...thought I was gonna rip the upper right off the sole at times...but they held up. Probably got some weird looks though 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I noticed the comments concerning the durability of the 350's, I own and have worn all 5 (TD, OT, MR, PB 2015, PB 2016) so I thought I'd rank them 1-5 with a comment for each. #1= best, #5= least best. Here goes:
5. PB 2016- the knit material and overall quality isn't as good as the first release, the shoe looks slightly cheaper, more narrow and the boost sole looks slightly smaller. I haven't used a ruler but it looks more skinny. The pattern on the knit is a little different and looks cheaper/ more generic. Still an awesome shoe, the heel pad is a plus I think.
4. OT- These were my favorite at first, until the paint started cracking(wtf Kanye/adidas?). I love the hints of blue in the pattern. I've worn them less then 10 times, cracking isn't too noticeable, but cracking still sucks. I have gotten the most compliments while wearing these ones.
3. MR- These seem to look the best when I see pictures of other people wearing them. Which is probably why I was wanting them so bad. I have only worn them once(fear of paint cracking) I plan to keep them on reserve until my OTs get to beat up. To me these look the most awesome of the 5 when your looking at them all in person. The colors on the suede and the boost combined with the color of the knit material adds up to one cold *** shoe.
2. TD- The first 350 released. Probably cost adidas the most to make per shoe out of the 5 pairs. It would make sense that they would always be trying to lower production costs. Again, I didn't use a ruler but the boost sole looks way wider then any of the other 4 350s. The knit material feels slightly thicker. The lining around the tongue seems a little fancier and the suede is the thickest cut compared to other 350s. The shoe looks to be the highest quality of the 5. They seem to show dirt/wear the quickest of the 5, maybe it's the white soles.
1. PB 2015- The first version of the PBs. Like the TDs, there is no heel pad. The material seems a little thicker than the 2016s and the pattern is a little more varied making for a higher quality look. In the same size, the shoe looks a little bigger/wider. When you have both the 2015 and 2016s in hand you can see that the overall quality/construction/material is better on the 2015s. Like the 2016s the sole is solid black and won't crack like the other 3. I've worn this shoe the most and it looks to be in the best condition. If you're worried about stains, paint cracking or dirt showing then I would say these a probably your best bet. The most durable of all 5. Only pair I doubled up on. I call them my "Darth Vader's".

P.S.- I wear them casually for around 4-6 hours, haven't worked out or balled in them.

What are the tell tale signs of fake GGs? I'm still looking for a pair but we're getting to the point where I'm afraid to buy one online.

What are the tell tale signs of fake GGs? I'm still looking for a pair but we're getting to the point where I'm afraid to buy one online.

GGs are really obvious as of now.... i think in a couple months there will be fakes that will be tough to tell

Usually the overall shape looks off for now, but should be more afraid of scammers that just don't send anything, if you do purchase online, purchase from legit source or seller with a great history. Always trust your gut feeling when something seems off.

Price keeps on dropping on goat. What are the chances of receiving fakes even though you dealing with the middleman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom