ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price keeps on dropping on goat. What are the chances of receiving fakes even though you dealing with the middleman?
I would double check any pair I got through as many sources as possible, once the boost on fakes started looking official people can be fooled. 

Retail or bust! 
This man knows 
smokin.gif

What are the obvious tells? I seriously can't tell one from another right now.
The boost is really bad on the fakes and from one video I saw, the insole was white when it was suppose to be black.

That's just one pair of fakes though, there are a bunch of different factories all making their own versions and some have gotten really close with the boost.

What are the obvious tells? I seriously can't tell one from another right now.
one obvious tell on a lot right now is that the first row of holes on the toebox (the rows go diagonally, and when i say first row that's if you are looking at them from the toe) one of them will only have 4 holes instead of 5.  pretty weird thing to get wrong.  but yeah the overall shape and the heel padding is also almost non-existent.  haven't handled a fake pair in person but from the videos i've seen it should be really easy to tell in person...for now

Last edited:
Price keeps on dropping on goat. What are the chances of receiving fakes even though you dealing with the middleman?

I would double check any pair I got through as many sources as possible, once the boost on fakes started looking official people can be fooled. 

Ya I would do a legit check always just in case. Mistakes could happen.
Never bought from Goat before. For those who have, are they pretty good with their legit checks?

Finally got to unds my gg's today. These are so much flames! So much better than the TB's and it was easy today to decide that the TB's are going up for sale. The looks you get are hilarious and I had 3 guys asking me where I got them in 45 minutes. These >>> my pbs and mr's!
nice! my mom and gf asked me why i was wearing "space boots" hahah

Finally got to unds my gg's today. These are so much flames! So much better than the TB's and it was easy today to decide that the TB's are going up for sale. The looks you get are hilarious and I had 3 guys asking me where I got them in 45 minutes. These >>> my pbs and mr's!
pimp.gif
 nice 

the seller sends the to goat for verification, goat then ships to the buyer

the seller sends the to goat for verification, goat then ships to the buyer
Downloaded the app but didn't register yet. Is there a separate registration if I wanted to sell something on there as well

you need to apply to sell. it says it can take up to 30 days and it took them almost 30 days and 2 emails before I got approved. just got approved yesterday actually :lol:

Started to think I'm just going to keep my pair. Market is too volatile right now. Saw a 11.5 go for 1695 on Stock X. Not too sure if Stock X was the actual app that it sold on though.

Emailed those dudes a few days ago trying to get a better understanding of how two pairs of the same size shoe can for vastly different prices.

Doubt creeping in though that as soon as I do sell them, that seller's remorse will start creeping in smh.

if that's how you're feeling just hang on to them for a while. the market will eventually stabilize as sizes dry up and fakes get better eventually creeping back up

How much space do you have in front?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom