ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

email from RSVPKingz today:

Hey there man! I am just sending you this email because I know you are an extremely loyal customer of ours and I wanted to tell you some great news! This email is not going out to just any customer...Our Adidas system is looking absolutely unstoppable right now. This past weekend, we had a few little errors and updated our system to perfection. We are legitimately confident that we will be securing upwards of 1,000 pairs of the next Yeezy release. I hope that gives you an idea of how confident and excited we are. If you have any questions at all about anything, please don’t hesitate to shoot me a message!

ohwell.gif

a 1000 pairs?????  
he about to charge like 400 a cart , and if he cart a 1000 , man thats alot of bread off one release. so you know he lying 

Yea and unless you find someone desperate a 750 ain't really touching below a grand either.

Those Season 2 Crepe boots are going for around $509 on GOAT. I actually think they are gonna go up in price in a few months. Anyone can chime in on how they fit?

Those Season 2 Crepe boots are going for around $509 on GOAT. I actually think they are gonna go up in price in a few months. Anyone can chime in on how they fit?
Go TTS if you have a skinny foot, other wise go up. tried them on at my local boutique, it was super tight. And the price will go up by winter time, so you have alot of time left to cop. IMO 950s are better.

Last edited:
I heard a lot of people were gettin them for around $200 this one day...must've been the going rate [emoji]129300[/emoji]

not srs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom