ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

None of the 350's/750's are going for under $800 DS.
not sure why its so funny.  i bought a pair of the first release of PB 350 DS sz 10.5 for 800 in january. put it in Flightclub for $1500 and got a return for $1200 for a $400 profit in a week. nothing is impossible

You successfully lowballed someone. Doesn't mean it's going to be going price. A 750 for 750 is crackhead price

You successfully lowballed someone. Doesn't mean it's going to be going price. A 750 for 750 is crackhead price
the dude was asking for $850 so i just offered $800. its not a lowball offer,  GG 750 for PB & Moonrocks is a lowball offer

little ot

ebay got their 10% even though i had sold my pair through paypal invoice....... they told me i sent the invoice to the highest bidder.....

PP invoice worked for me # of times but not the last time

not sure why its so funny.  i bought a pair of the first release of PB 350 DS sz 10.5 for 800 in january.

neat. It doesn't mean the "marketplace" is all going for $800...

1 sale at xxx =/= all shoes going for xxx price.....

neat. It doesn't mean the "marketplace" is all going for $800...

1 sale at xxx =/= all shoes going for xxx price.....
i never said the marketplace was gonna be at that price.  im saying there will be desperate sellers who need money and there will be opportunities to snatch at that price

little ot
ebay got their 10% even though i had sold my pair through paypal invoice....... they told me i sent the invoice to the highest bidder.....

PP invoice worked for me # of times but not the last time
Shady. Did you mention anything of PayPal in your listing or messages?

Shady. Did you mention anything of PayPal in your listing or messages?
it was mentioned in my messages but have done many transactions this way, looks like PP and IN-voice cannot be used at all while communicating with another member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom