ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellas. Regarding 350s I'm wondering if all the sizes above 9 have this banana toe problem on the right shoe? This one is a 9.5 and the worst one I've had. Is it illogical to hunt for a pair without that stupid bulge on the right side?
View media item 2108028

http://www.hm.com/us/product/49560?article=49560-B

If anyone still wants the olive or black twill zipper pants they just restocked 
repped, picked up a pair of the olives. been eyeing these for a while 
pimp.gif

I have 2 9.5'a and a 10 and none have that banana AM1 shape.
laugh.gif
fck, let me get one.  i think i'm on my third pair.  does yours look like the left shoe on the right in the picture?  i'm wondering how good it gets cause i've never had a good one. might give up and keep this banana boat.  this size 8 pb i have is perfect and sleek. so i dont think smaller sizes are affected

Fellas. Regarding 350s I'm wondering if all the sizes above 9 have this banana toe problem on the right shoe? This one is a 9.5 and the worst one I've had. Is it illogical to hunt for a pair without that stupid bulge on the right side?
I wear size 12 and I don't have this problem on any of my 350s

Finally got the entirety of my graduation money and I'm going to splurge on a pair of TD's. I have reasonably wide feet and I typically wear a size 12.5, so I'm not sure weather to get a pair of size 12's and risk them being small go for a  or a pair of size 13's and risk them being too big. What should I do?

Finally got the entirety of my graduation money and I'm going to splurge on a pair of TD's. I have reasonably wide feet and I typically wear a size 12.5, so I'm not sure weather to get a pair of size 12's and risk them being small go for a  or a pair of size 13's and risk them being too big. What should I do?
12s

will they be tight? I don't want my feet to look like they're hanging over the sole
Most people go down .5 in 350s. I go down a full size. My TTS is 9.5 & I wear an 8.5 in 350s.

I can't guarantee anything, we all have different feet, but I'd never size up in 350s.

12 should fit you fine if you're normally a 12.5

12 will fit perfect, I'm a true 13 and can fit a 12 just fine.

will they be tight? I don't want my feet to look like they're hanging over the sole

Most people go down .5 in 350s. I go down a full size. My TTS is 9.5 & I wear an 8.5 in 350s.

I can't guarantee anything, we all have different feet, but I'd never size up in 350s.

12 should fit you fine if you're normally a 12.5

12 will fit perfect, I'm a true 13 and can fit a 12 just fine.

Could be worth it to try on another pair of adidas that run similiar to the 350s for a sizing comparison?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom