ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm still looking for a size 8, and I came across an eBay "Raffle" where the guy is selling 40 spots for $25, but won't sell the shoes for $1k...hmmmm my Spidey Senses tell me something isn't adding up 
mean.gif

Also I love the listings where the person will be like "100% legit...but don't ask for anymore pics b/c it's annoying..."

Also I love the listings where the person will be like "100% legit...but don't ask for anymore pics b/c it's annoying..."
lol that was actually me on ebay for a while bc I hate taking pics of legit, deadstock sneakers. but i've avoided that issue all together by selling on goat/stockx now.

So I'm still looking for a size 8, and I came across an eBay "Raffle" where the guy is selling 40 spots for $25, but won't sell the shoes for $1k...hmmmm my Spidey Senses tell me something isn't adding up 
mean.gif
Yea because his boy is probably going to "win" the raffle. 

lol that was actually me on ebay for a while bc I hate taking pics of legit, deadstock sneakers. but i've avoided that issue all together by selling on goat/stockx now.
Well I get it if you include the relevant pics. But if you're selling yeezys and won't post clear pics of the boost, something's up lol

lmao at people who use crepe spray or jason markk...yall are paying for the name....there are a lot of alternatives on amazon that are exactly the same if not better for a lot cheaper

Last edited:
it's a $3 difference from the Tarrago spray and Crep. the reason I went with Crep was cause I could go down the street and pick it up. not all that serious imo, but if you find it funny...

Got a new job, trying to save up to get yeezys resale, can anyone give me a good estimate what resell value of each 750 is?

Got a new job, trying to save up to get yeezys resale, can anyone give me a good estimate what resell value of each 750 is?
OG 2-3k

TB 1-1.3k

GG1-1.2k

Rough estimates, also depends on size. Like smaller sizes will cost a lot more 

How do the TB 750s fit?

Do they run big, small or tts? 
TB's only run in whole sizes, if your in a half size I'd say size up. I was told in 750's half size down for narrow feet or TTS if you have wide feet. I got a 10.5 in Grey Gum's I went half size down and they fit perfect I'm a true 11. As for TB's I'm going to grab an 11, which fits a bit roomer in length but I'll double sock. A whole size down to 10 would've been way to small. Remember these fit more like a boot than a sneaker and everyone's experience with slipping in the shoe past that damn zipper is different lol.

Honestly, best bet is hit up a consignment shop in your city and see if you can try a pair on. Imagine dropping over +1k for a shoe you don't know your sizing on. Good luck!

TB's only run in whole sizes, if your in a half size I'd say size up. I was told in 750's half size down for narrow feet or TTS if you have wide feet. I got a 10.5 in Grey Gum's I went half size down and they fit perfect I'm a true 11. As for TB's I'm going to grab an 11, which fits a bit roomer in length but I'll double sock. A whole size down to 10 would've been way to small. Remember these fit more like a boot than a sneaker and everyone's experience with slipping in the shoe past that damn zipper is different lol.

Honestly, best bet is hit up a consignment shop in your city and see if you can try a pair on. Imagine dropping over +1k for a shoe you don't know your sizing on. Good luck!

Thanks for your feedback! It helps me a lot. Appreciate it!

^^  Is Ye Wearing Jays?? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom