ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say this as has been stated if it was a negative impact its so small its like throwing a pebble in the ocean.  So it really doesn't matter

I will say this as has been stated if it was a negative impact its so small its like throwing a pebble in the ocean.  So it really doesn't matter

Like I mentioned, cultural impacts take awhile to be seen as well as impressionable people (especially younger ones) do not have the purchasing power CURRENTLY to create a negative impact but COULD potentially create a future negative impact if the current marketing methods (be they commercials or even silly diss tracks) are effective.

Nah man a coke is different in terms of fashion, music moves too fast and styles change.  No one even cares about the diss track anymore so I don't think that fits here.  What Kanye did do was make Adidas cool again for those who need to be told something is cool.  

Also the fact of the matter is a ton of kids are still wearing nikes and jordan's, so what do you think they will wear when they grow up?  Nike is as American as Coca Cola it will take more than a forgotten "diss track" to change that.  Also you can't have a widespread cultural impact if you are only influencing a small niche of a niche.  

Last edited:

log into your account straight from adidas website, from there you can change your name, not your birthday as far as I can tell. For the red apples both me and my girlfriend won but I used an account that had her name so we werent able to pick 2 pairs up, only 1.
You can change the name but it won't affect the name that was already there when you confirmed a pair. 750 glow in the dark the account that hit was my moms. I changed the name on adidas afterwards and it still showed as my mom name when we picked it up. Also why couldn't you pick up both pair of apple? She wasn't with you on the pick up. curious

You guys are ridiculous. Steph Curry "hurt" Nike more than Kanye.

The number of people (and parents) who would follow Curry and buy UA >>>>>> the number of people that would follow Kanye and buy Adidas only.

Last edited:
You can change the name but it won't affect the name that was already there when you confirmed a pair. 750 glow in the dark the account that hit was my moms. I changed the name on adidas afterwards and it still showed as my mom name when we picked it up. Also why couldn't you pick up both pair of apple? She wasn't with you on the pick up. curious

Maybe because it's one per customer??

Don't you feel like they will be more sellers than buyers.

This resell spells flop I wouldn't touch it. Now I would keep and hold for future child just because

log into your account straight from adidas website, from there you can change your name, not your birthday as far as I can tell. For the red apples both me and my girlfriend won but I used an account that had her name so we werent able to pick 2 pairs up, only 1.
why would you use an account with a shared name

This is false as it says this nowhere on the app. Is only stated you can't create multiple accounts using the same number to verify that account on the app trust me you can have the same name and pick up multiple pairs. I was curious why this guy couldn't get his 2 pair is he and his girl both won with 2 different accounts and couldn't get the 2nd pair

One per customer = one per name.

Had Ls all around for the release. Guess I need to start training my fingers at the gym now before the v2 release in Confirmed

Don't you feel like they will be more sellers than buyers.

This resell spells flop I wouldn't touch it. Now I would keep and hold for future child just because
Has their been a shoe associated with Kanye that has flopped? I doubt they'll sell for $500+ like most are listed for but should sell for double no problem.

She was with me, picked up the first one, then was told it is one pair PER name, and that the same person cant win more than 1 pair. Spoke over the phone with a rep at Adidas and nothing came out of it.

Even after I changed the account name, and the app said MY name, it wasnt on their PRINTED list. They said they couldnt scan QR codes cuz it was first day of release, and they couldnt help me.

Last edited:
That's crazy. Maybe cause it was an only 200 shoe release the rules were different. As long as I had my ID they didn't care at the Brooklyn store on the pirate black.

She was with me, picked up the first one, then was told it is one pair PER name, and that the same person cant win more than 1 pair. Spoke over the phone with a rep at Adidas and nothing came out of it.

Even after I changed the account name, and the app said MY name, it wasnt on their PRINTED list. They said they couldnt scan QR codes cuz it was first day of release, and they couldnt help me.

Explain the pick up process with confirmed.
On day of release the voucher button will go live and what will it show? What is on their printed list? Does birthday really matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom