ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, i got what you want, but who got what i want????

Let's negotiate.

Serious jiggers only. If you aint talking about confirmed then miss me with it.
Cook in Silence, Burp Out Loud! 
laugh.gif

I'm only doing this because my $$$ wasn't green enough for AirRaab. It took some of my chat friends to tell me you really knew who the plug was but lied to me ?|I

I promise I won't cut anyone out but yeah...if i end up finding out on my own, like I do most of the time, please believe I'm scaling it sky hi and won't feel a tad bit sorry about it.

Newhoooo... cleats tomorrow, lol

@heatseeker23  possible ... but feel doubtful. you have cleats, then v2s, and of coures Pharrell's NMDs rollout after so pushing in a 750 'restock' in the next couple of weeks seems not likely. If a 750 restock is gonna come to fruition it will be after v2s (and pharrell's NMD) but before the v2 of the 750s and before the kiddie v2s which has been teased on social medal if I remember correctly. 

I'm only doing this because my $$$ wasn't green enough for AirRaab. It took some of my chat friends to tell me you really knew who the plug was but lied to me ?
tired.gif

I promise I won't cut anyone out but yeah...if i end up finding out on my own, like I do most of the time, please believe I'm scaling it sky hi and won't feel a tad bit sorry about it.

Newhoooo... cleats tomorrow, lol
I don't know nor understand what your talking about???

honestly.. 
nerd.gif

you message me about Sauces??? I'm Clueless?

yup it's about that time, people on twitter snitching and fighting over a php script being out 
mjlol.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom