ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just reading the after math of the leak on twitter. looks like the a lot of cook in silence crew is in shambles 
laugh.gif

so much bitterness because theyre not in the cool kids club anymore and cant make a living off of carts

this sneaker sh*t really cant be that serious

just reading the after math of the leak on twitter. looks like the a lot of cook in silence crew is in shambles 
laugh.gif

so much bitterness because theyre not in the cool kids club anymore and cant make a living off of carts

this sneaker sh*t really cant be that serious
Probs because thats what they do for a living lol I'd be in shambles too if my source of income was in jepaorday lolol

Probs because thats what they do for a living lol I'd be in shambles too if my source of income was in jepaorday lolol
welp looks like its time to diversify 
laugh.gif

this is the kinda of stuff that makes this whole sneaker thing so lame now adays

not only that its because of dudes making a living off of exploits that force companies to find lamer, more frustrating, and more convoluted methods to drop a damn sneaker. im pretty sure thats why villas reservation system is dead, and so is END launches.

Last edited:
Looks like the SoleMartyr guy is really out here doing this. 

Doesnt matter though. Im #TeamManual all the way. Im too young to be an old school cat. Whether I hit or not, I still have to go to work and go back to my regular life on Monday. [emoji]128514[/emoji] 

Most likely it will be patched/ he will stop updating 

Last edited:

Doesnt matter though. Im #TeamManual all the way. Im too young to be an old school cat. Whether I hit or not, I still have to go to work and go back to my regular life on Monday. [emoji]128514[/emoji] 

Dudes are mad they have to go find a real job!!!

laugh.gif
  This dude begging him not to release it cuz he pays his way thur College by selling Carts

hahahaah

CsW3Uc3UMAA91kE.jpg:large

Last edited:
I ain't no programmer and am #teammanual, so can somebody explain to me what SOLEMARTYR's script does? Does that allow people to completely skip the random queue and add the shoes to their cart and checkout without waiting? 

laugh.gif
  This dude begging him not to release it cuz he pays his way thur College by selling Carts

hahahaah

Luke is a FRAUD who tried to sell an unfinished Supreme Bot on top of many other things. I really dont understand his connection with Yeezy Mafia or any parts of the sneaker community either but the dude is wack and should probably go back to school and get a job. Cant live on cooking yeezys forever
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hahahaah

Im not going to lie selling 30 pairs of yeezys >taking out a 30,000 loan. but when the jig is up you better have a plan b. 

Stay in school young'n. Flipping carts and yeezys will not pay your adult bills. I can't wait for them to get to the real world. [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Skipping this cleat release tomorrow but will try for the v2 next week.

Stay in school young'n. Flipping carts and yeezys will not pay your adult bills. I can't wait for them to get to the real world. [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Skipping this cleat release tomorrow but will try for the v2 next week.
Yeah, I wouldn't drop out for this **** lol. Its fun to do for smaller financial goals.

No way this exploit survives until the 24th. It would be grossly negligent of Adidas. Interesting to see how deep this rabbit hole goes though.

Color way is, photo is too blurry to LC (though I want to say the slash is supposed to fade across the back sticking was sooner than it is on his). 

Last edited:
No way this exploit survives until the 24th. It would be grossly negligent of Adidas. Interesting to see how deep this rabbit hole goes though.
The level of entertainment we've been given in the last couple days alone has been worth it.

All I'm waiting to see is what happens when the exploit is patched.  Is Solemartyr going to keep updating the script or will he abandon it?

I ain't no programmer and am #teammanual, so can somebody explain to me what SOLEMARTYR's script does? Does that allow people to completely skip the random queue and add the shoes to their cart and checkout without waiting? 
From my understanding, yes and no

you would first need to get to the product page first and input the unique client ID and Sitekey from that page 

From that point however, you'll generate a specific code that'll work as an ATC and can then add product to cart without waiting at the lottery page

So then all youd really need to do is checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom