ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
9:12, my size is still sitting there.

This isnt a good look for Yeezy Sports
thats because its still a football cleat. you release any other athletic yeezy shoe thats not cleats then people can still rock them casually. aint nobody click clacking on casual fridays with yeezy cleats!!

roll.gif

In a couple years, he might be right. But tbh i expect more colorways to release. The colorway TD has always been overrated.

if he was so sure he should've grabbed 30 pairs.. or maybe even 300 bc there were definitely enough haha
lookin at his confirmation times he probably hesitated and doubted if he can resell a 2nd or 3rd pair 
laugh.gif

no doubt these might have some sort of return in the future but is it worth it to wait 2-3 years to get $100 profit thats a poor investment imo

Last edited:
Yo all I know is I am trying to cancel my order. I dont want them. I ordered for my brother because he wanted them. Jerk would not answer phone this morning so I tried to be the nice bro...his punk **** text me just now saying he had secured his pair.

If you or anyone want these joint for retail let me know. sz11. I already wrote to cancel but I have no idea how YeezySupply is with cancellation. Note to self...screw ya family. 

Tell him he's dead to you for making you play yourself

Saint Pablo tour was fake Yeezys galore down here in Tampa
Almost makes me want to sell my TD because hell its so many Fakes it almost dont even matter anymore.

I think I had more fun with the chase than the actual shoe. Said i would not sell due to the chase but I might let them bastids go. Still havent even worn em.

It took a while but now every size but the really big ones are sold out in EU. I bet you there are 0,1% of people who actually play football in them. For soccer they are bad and for casual wear.. comeon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom