ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost makes me want to sell my TD because hell its so many Fakes it almost dont even matter anymore.

I think I had more fun with the chase than the actual shoe. Said i would not sell due to the chase but I might let them bastids go. Still havent even worn em.

You're missing out on that comfort that the fakes can't provide. If you bought them just have something no one else has, you copped for the wrong reason.

can we adres an elephant in the room? The cleats look like bad fakes. This is the official picture, but the pattern and everything is way off from every other legit 350 isn´t it?

Saint Pablo tour was fake Yeezys galore down here in Tampa
Lol, same here in Toronto.

can we adres an elephant in the room? The cleats look like bad fakes. This is the official picture, but the pattern and everything is way off from every other legit 350 isn´t it?
You're right. The pattern looks like all the fake ones since it's just a straight line running backwards instead of curving up. Adidas getting lazy/sloppy.

Are the uppers on these the same PK as the normal 350s? I feel like these are just going to rip in half the first time you get cleated or stepped on. Looks like the spikes will puncture right through the shoe and leave a nice cut or even break a toe. No upper padding at all on these.  

Are the uppers on these the same PK as the normal 350s? I feel like these are just going to rip in half the first time you get cleated or stepped on. Looks like the spikes will puncture right through the shoe and leave a nice cut or even break a toe. No upper padding at all on these.  
it is primarily Primeknit but it is reinforced with another layer of material for protection of the primeknit

you can CANCEL an order with them if not shipped.
i successfully canceled two orders with them with one of the kobe shirts.

you can CANCEL an order with them if not shipped.
i successfully canceled two orders with them with one of the kobe shirts.
I've also cancelled with them in the past... buttttt, they removed the return policy portion of the page yesterday, so I wouldn't hold ya' breath. 

Im tight I passed on the crepe season 2 boots for $400 on Goat. They dont even have my size anymore and prices are in the mid 5's.

roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom