ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
these will be GR FCFS everybody feast

When's the last time there was a Yeezy 'GR' (or restock GR).... If they typically have a 40K production run then expect a 60-80K run -- that feels like a 40K run. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still will be hitting the raffles this week, preloading for autofill, and buying candles from the bodega....like every other release

When's the last time there was a Yeezy 'GR' (or restock GR).... If they typically have a 40K production run then expect a 60-80K run -- that feels like a 40K run. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still will be hitting the raffles this week, preloading for autofill, and buying candles from the bodega....like every other release

every single spot is getting them, put in the leg work

Yeezy Mafia says hang onto the cleats for a year or two

For what

Either people want em now or never

Right, with so many sneakers releasing i don't think it's smart to hold on to any footwear now. If a restock happens then they would have to hold on for another year or two on top of that. It's only a select few models brands don't restock nowadays.

Last edited:
So for the Footlocker reservation app since reservations open at 10am est Monday does that mean the countdown opens on Monday or the countdown ends?

So for the Footlocker reservation app since reservations open at 10am est Monday does that mean the countdown opens on Monday or the countdown ends?

My apps say first come first serve.I don't know how the hell this going down lol. I think I'm just gone say forget the raffles this time around.

Last edited:
Im off on tuesday, so right after an attempt at those mastermind nmd's, i'll hit up some spots for the raffles.. although im pretty sure majority of pairs will be backdoored 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom