ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going hard for these.  I have no faith in Confirmed.  I need cold hard raffle tickets in my hands!!!

I guess when Kanye said everyone will get yeezy, that includes primates? 
roll.gif

So for the Footlocker reservation app since reservations open at 10am est Monday does that mean the countdown opens on Monday or the countdown ends?

Can we reserve a pair from FTL , Champs , & Footaction ?
Or is it all under the same ? Was thinking about switching my email & getting a google phone number just in case .

Got 3 foot lockers, and also 1 footaction if I'm willing to drive to it. The app says the same thing as what was stated above: fcfs. Website says raffle tho so I'm believing that

Can we reserve a pair from FTL , Champs , & Footaction ?
Or is it all under the same ? Was thinking about switching my email & getting a google phone number just in case .
better have platinum membership or just take the L now

only 3 spots in my area are getting them.. 2 footlockers and 1 footaction.. crazy

sounds like Vancouver with most pairs getting backdoored..

Adidas canada online only got 58 pairs for all of Canada during GG750 smh

Last edited:
With Yeezy 350 dropping soon, I am considering buying a bot (don't wanna take a L again).

Which bot did you guys have the most success on? (BNB, HeatedSneaks, OSC Bot (Not released yet))

Any recommendations or opinions?

Ah I was late I guess, lots sold out now but it looks like the Metallica tee and hoodie, camo,cream,grey and orange hoodies, shirts, tanks, sweatshirts, a cream pair and a camo pair of drawstring shorts, grey sweatpant joggers, some horizontal stripes shirts

Ah I was late I guess, lots sold out now but it looks like the Metallica tee and hoodie, camo,cream,grey and orange hoodies, shirts, tanks, sweatshirts, a cream pair and a camo pair of drawstring shorts, grey sweatpant joggers, some horizontal stripes shirts
I copped an orange hoodie for resale purposes.

That app is only for Florida right? Don't need that bs in nyc ever

They will they are testing it in more markets its growing. More so in beta I'm sure you don't put the time and money into something like this. And kill it if it works people are happy and backdooring slows.

I low key hate this app because I don't buy enough from the foot stores :/

Pay to a play

But honestly it keeps someone from making like half there classroom or co-workers make the app and win like 10 pairs

It evens out things. If you check in and actually buy shoes and clothes. You have a better chance.

Rather than someone's grandmother

Pay to a play

But honestly it keeps someone from making like half there classroom or co-workers make the app and win like 10 pairs

It evens out things. If you check in and actually buy shoes and clothes. You have a better chance.

Rather than someone's grandmother

While also making it harder for people who have given up copping on foot sites because of bots. All good though I'm just glad it's switched over in my area.

Im gonna make a new twitter account, named it @YeezyYakuzas, and then just start tweeting unconfirmed information with no reliable sources about upcoming yeezy releases :pimp:  
I'll follow you and share all your info will the world blindly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom