ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much you guys think these will run on resale? Im prepared to take that L. :smh:

Last edited:
These Footstores apps are cool for GR releases but you have to be a platinum vip member to even get a crack at hyped releases...couldn't get the bred 1s without being platinum

I think the headstart isn't a actually time. I think it's more of their algorithm for selecting people. Yes if u want the additional 30 sec you would have to go to the store. That's optional but helps ur chances I guess. Mall has a champs, Footaction and footlocker I can do all my check in one place

No, the head start is actually time. If I have a 6 minute head start I'll get a chance to reserve the shoe at 5:54PM. If you have a 3 minute head start, you get a chance at 5:57PM.

The system is built for Platinum VIPs. Very few people hit on the banneds that had a 5 minute start. The majority of the pairs went to those that had 6 minutes.

No, the head start is actually time. If I have a 6 minute head start I'll get a chance to reserve the shoe at 5:54PM. If you have a 3 minute head start, you get a chance at 5:57PM.

The system is built for Platinum VIPs. Very few people hit on the banneds that had a 5 minute start. The majority of the pairs went to those that had 6 minutes.

So you do the reservation this morning then there is another one?

So you do the reservation this morning then there is another one?

Yes. Today we just signed up for which stores we'd like a chance at. You have until Thursday 6:00PM or 6:30PM to switch that.

Then on Friday, there will be a countdown on the app for your respective head start. When that finishes, be prepared to click and type in a code they send you.

Yes. Today we just signed up for which stores we'd like a chance at. You have until Thursday 6:00PM or 6:30PM to switch that.

Then on Friday, there will be a countdown on the app for your respective head start. When that finishes, be prepared to click and type in a code they send you.

Repped, thanks for the clarity.

Pentagon City Footlocker is doing a raffle? Is it too late to enter?
Nope they are doing them today and tomorrow.  Also them HS picks got me for real for feigning for these, I need 3 pair 1 to keep and you know the rest lol

Last edited:
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom