ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm dont know if I should do raffles today or tomorrow. If Pacsun is raffling tomorrow I might as well do everything in one shot (FNL tomorrow). Is Champs and FA today?
i kind of just want to get them all over with though, pac sun is close by so i dont mind going back that way

Might just do the city tomorrow early with the homie so I can get a head start on the lines and get 2 tickets.

I paid resell on 4 pairs previously, just one for team retail please. :lol:

I wonder if someone would trade for these...either my MR's or GG's.

Last edited:
Yes. Today we just signed up for which stores we'd like a chance at. You have until Thursday 6:00PM or 6:30PM to switch that.

Then on Friday, there will be a countdown on the app for your respective head start. When that finishes, be prepared to click and type in a code they send you.

Will the code be sent through text or email?

Also someone said you have 24hrs to visit store for the head start. Is that true? So I have less than 24hrs to go to one of the stores on my list?

YAWN.... what i miss?
roll.gif

Wasn't there speculation from someone a few pages back that you could actually to the check in for the foot site apps at any one of the stores for the early credit, not just the ones that are actually getting the shoes?

I just went by my closest FTA and FTL (neither of them getting the Yeezys) and could not check in at either. Furthermore, the employees were pretty clueless on how the whole app works. There is an option to enter a 4 digit code that you are supposed to get from an employee if your Bluetooth does not pickup, but they knew nothing about a code.

I guess I will have to go to one of my actual selected stores...

Wasn't there speculation from someone a few pages back that you could actually to the check in for the foot site apps at any one of the stores for the early credit, not just the ones that are actually getting the shoes?

I just went by my closest FTA and FTL (neither of them getting the Yeezys) and could not check in at either. Furthermore, the employees were pretty clueless on how the whole app works. There is an option to enter a 4 digit code that you are supposed to get from an employee if your Bluetooth does not pickup, but they knew nothing about a code.

I guess I will have to go to one of my actual selected stores...

you have to go into one of the stores selected. also if your BT doesnt pick up a store associate at the selected store can give you the code. luckily you only have to check in at one of the stores and not all the stores selected.

Last edited:

adidas just ****** with Confirmed and now I can't sign in
Same! Wow wtf is going on
App is down it seems can't log in. They may have logged everyone out. And in a panic after he already everyone trying to log back in. It's flooded
I reset my password and was able to log in and confirm my size and location

#CONFIRMEDGATE #NEVARFORGET
Now I just got this too..

adidas just ****** with Confirmed and now I can't sign in
same here. i already choose my size yesterday and today when i checked it says i have the wrong pw.. when i tried to reset it never sent me the email reset.. and now i cant log in completely 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom