ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

laugh.gif
I feel like the wide spread out of stores will actually stop people from heading out to myktipLmaooo wishful thinking huh
People be out there doing like 50 to 60 raffles.. hell you even have people entering raffles in other cities and flying out if they win 
laugh.gif

So here are a few numbers...

Get the salt ready lol

Highest allocation for stores doing raffles is 26 pairs

Employees are not allowed to hold the 10% for employees

DM will be pulling all tickets not store staff

Highest allocation are for the following sizes

Stores have the most of those 2 specific sizes for example a store with 26 pairs will have 4-5 pairs of the 10.5 and 8 respectively

Don't ask me why those 2 are so high

Also anything size 11 and up literally 1 pair per store

Size 14 is available but not in all locations those that have it again 1 single pair

Stores are taking sign ups for all sizes but no one has anything lower than 7.5(as of this writing) but could come in straight from adidas last minute to locations and will prob be 1 per size

Hope this helps

Get the salt ready lol

Stores have the most of those 2 specific sizes for example a store with 26 pairs will have 4-5 pairs of the 10.5 and 8 respectively

Size 14 is available but not in all locations those that have it again 1 single pair

Stores are taking sign ups for all sizes but no one has anything lower than 7.5(as of this writing) but could come in straight from adidas last minute to locations and will prob be 1 per size

Hope this helps
What happened to 4 times the numbers.....

Get the salt ready lol

Hope this helps
RIP

Get the salt ready lol

Hope this helps

What store / stores are you talking about? I know of 2 stores with triple that amount of pairs.

What store / stores are you talking about? I know of 2 stores with triple that amount of pairs.

NYC/nj area

And again confirmed locations via app or places being directly seeded by adidas should have more

And this is footlocker family of stores

So like finishline etc.. no idea

Got in on my confirmed app. So my confirmed app says reservations open tomorrow. Why is there a panic?

Soo the last confirmed release adidas started handing out L's through the app at 2pm or 3pm...excluding the infant run?!?!?! Think it will be the same time frame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom