ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5$ raffle tixs they already starting with that BS

Also, someone needs to report them to the Gambling board in their home state.

So many places try this pay for play raffle tix and get it shut down. I remember when WISH ATL and EPITOME tried and someone called in and reported them

You can only have cash raffles for charity I think. Once you start trying to profit that government wants that gambling tax and you need a license

I'm sure that raffle will be done in a day or two once someone calls in

Last edited:
Thought it was illegal to pay to enter a sweestakes
eyes.gif
I believe in Texas it is. It was discussed in this thread a couple drops back.

Pentagon mall ftl is not that full.. I saw the box he put the tickets in and there's not that many.... Yet

Hit up Tysons and Potomac mills

3 tickets, hopes are down, really not expecting to win Tbh

I'm gonna head over there soon I think.

They can hold this L with that $5 raffle then.
Also I keep getting busy signal, champs is also today and tomorrow for raffles?

Pentagon mall ftl is not that full.. I saw the box he put the tickets in and there's not that many.... Yet

man thats alot of driving all over Northern VA

the thing is that there are people that have/will pay for the raffle tix at blkmkt. But they backdoor all the pairs so not only are they getting a profit from backdooring but they also making money by selling ghost raffle tix. 

Nice! I just parked at Pentagon so I'll see if it's still quiet over there

Nice! I just parked at Pentagon so I'll see if it's still quiet over there

Im gonna head to pg plaza tomorrow morning for my ticket. If i can get up to towson id like to do that one too. But if not looks like one raffle...confirmed...and ADC for me

I live in Springfield so I had to head south for Potomac mills then back up north for pentagon lmao

Been driving for like 2-3 hours.. Finally headed home

im not understadning and ive been reading for pages... footsites are doing what exactly?

edit: this stuff is getting way way too complicated. and the confirmed app actually made it worse bcause if youre in class or at work youre stuck without getting in zone. and now you can register online for limited releases at footsites? went into champs on a friday for bred 1s and they were like u register online now. like this game is changing so fast i cant even bother sometimes

Last edited:
I feel like the wide spread out of stores will actually diacourage people from heading out to multiple raffles so maybe increase the chance of winning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom