ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
REFUND SZN 
roll.gif

Lol, the first time I win on confirmed and I can't be here to pick up my pair. I pray that I can finesse adidas with my look alike friend.

Anyone run into the problem im having?

So i secured my pair on confirmed and got the store and time to pickup. About 10 minutes later, my screen switched to "this release is no longer available." I contacted adidas who told me to submit a claim because I did snap a picture of my reservation before it switched. Someone told me my screen should eventually show that i have a reserved pair. Adidas said they are getting similar calls about this. Anyone have any feedback?

So i secured my pair on confirmed and got the store and time to pickup. About 10 minutes later, my screen switched to "this release is no longer available." I contacted adidas who told me to submit a claim because I did snap a picture of my reservation before it switched. Someone told me my screen should eventually show that i have a reserved pair. Adidas said they are getting similar calls about this. Anyone have any feedback?

Yeah, be patient. It'll show up.

My app lowkey ****** me over when it registered my tap as a swipe and brought out the menu smh 

Don't lose hope, you may have lost this battle, but the got damn war isn't over, gentlemen.

*coaches voice in 2K7* Believe in yourself, believe in yourself!" *coaches voice in 2K7*

The reservation disappeared from my app also but reappeared after a while. Keep checking back and hopefully it'll reappear. 

This just happened to me. Close your app. Open it again. If it still doesn't show, keep trying.

Probably need to reopen my app like 4x before I saw my reservation

Idk if I wanna hitup Pacsun tomorrow. Shoudda had it today so people woudnt have to waste time to go back for raffles.

Then again, my barber is in Queens so it woudnt be a total loss paying toll. :lol:

Over it, if I hit on a raffle or on Sadderday it's cool, but first L lowered my expectations, I really want the v2 TD anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom