ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to the people who have hit on confirmed before. They really take your phone and have to scan it for you to be able to purchase your paid? Can't just be ID?

So to the people who have hit on confirmed before. They really take your phone and have to scan it for you to be able to purchase your paid? Can't just be ID?
You need the device you confirmed on for them to scan the code on it.

No device and all you're doing is wasting your time and gas.

Wow, so I win for the first time ever and I'm about to take a L, lol. I'm going to give my friend my phone and ID then I guess. Doesn't hurt to disconnect on vacation with no phone. Thanks for the reply.

Yes they do. They had me closed the app, reopen it, go to confirmation screen, scan, show id an i got to inspect the pair before i paid.

Wow, so I win for the first time ever and I'm about to take a L, lol. I'm going to give my friend my phone and ID then I guess. Doesn't hurt to disconnect on vacation with no phone. Thanks for the reply.

you have no spare phones, any old ones?

the last thing you want is for you to be without phone and they reject your friend also

he just needs the device. You can take your SIM card with you in another phone.

Of course the first time I hit on confirmed I'm not even gonna be in town to pick up. Time to figure this out haha.

I'm with wack Sprint, CDMA, so I can't just take out my sim, lol. Problems of prosperity here. I might just take this L and try on adidas at the hotel. It just feels nice to say that I won on confirmed for once.

I'm with wack Sprint, CDMA, so I can't just take out my sim, lol. Problems of prosperity here. I might just take this L and try on adidas at the hotel. It just feels nice to say that I won on confirmed for once.
What phone do you have with sprint?

What I would do is prior to your vacation go to the adidas store where you're supposed to pick up the shoes, ask to speak to the manager, explain your vacation situation (make sure to show him a copy of your trip itinerary for proof), show him your reservation on confirmed to prove you're the winner, and maybe just maybe the manager can pull some strings for you. I'd even offer to pay a deposit up front. It's worth a try.

Last edited:

What phone do you have with sprint?
iPhone 7

What I would do is prior to your vacation go to the adidas store where you're supposed to pick up the shoes, ask to speak to the manager, explain your vacation situation (make sure to show him a copy of your trip itinerary for proof), show him your reservation on confirmed to prove you're the winner, and maybe just maybe the manager can pull some strings for you. I'd even offer to pay a deposit up front. It's worth a try.
I might try this, not a bad idea, thank so much dude.

Of course the first time I hit on confirmed I'm not even gonna be in town to pick up. Time to figure this out haha.
LMAO!  Look at my posts, same exact dilemma as you, what do you think you're going to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom