ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What I would do is prior to your vacation go to the adidas store where you're supposed to pick up the shoes, ask to speak to the manager, explain your vacation situation (make sure to show him a copy of your trip itinerary for proof), show him your reservation on confirmed to prove you're the winner, and maybe just maybe the manager can pull some strings for you. I'd even offer to pay a deposit up front. It's worth a try.
I might try this, not a bad idea, thank so much dude.
Anytime fam. Good luck, hope you end up getting the pair. 

"I entered knowing I wouldn't be here to pick them up, anyway you can look me out" :rofl: you gonna have to finesse that one

Last edited:
"I entered knowing I wouldn't be here to pick them up, anyway you can look me out"
roll.gif
you gonna have to finesse that one
Already got things lined up, not too worried about it.

im calmed, it was just a question. dont get your jimmies rustled
If I didn't try, I'd have no chance. Since I did try, now I have a chance, just gotta figure out the logistics.

Never said I wasn't picking up my pair, just that I now have to figure it all out.

Last edited:
Alright so confirmed story. I recruited a buddy to join me for the drop in South Florida. We both failed miserably. I also asked my sister who lives in Orlando to try for me. Figured that she'd have a great chance since Orlando just got the app and most people weren't gonna be too familiar with it. I gave her all my tips and coached her up. She calls me after the drop and says she didn't get them... BUT HER BOYFRIEND DID! I was so pumped. They live together and apparently she told him to download the app this morning and sign up. I had no idea. He hit on a size 10 for me. Definitely need to get them a dope thank you present.

Now I'm gonna focus my footstore apps and the ADC drop on my TTS 9.5 and hopefully hit so I can see which size fits best. Crazy day. Thought I was dead in the water.

If I didn't try, I'd have no chance. Since I did try, now I have a chance, just gotta figure out the logistics.

Never said I wasn't picking up my pair, just that I now have to figure it all out.
I mentioned this to Snayberry:

What I would do is prior to your vacation go to the adidas store where you're supposed to pick up the shoes, ask to speak to the manager, explain your vacation situation (make sure to show him a copy of your trip itinerary for proof), show him your reservation on confirmed to prove you're the winner, and maybe just maybe the manager can pull some strings for you. I'd even offer to pay a deposit up front. It's worth a try.

I better hit on these raffles or on ADC.  I'm 0 for life on these Yeezys! I can't take all this rejection!  This is how super villians are created!  I'm pretty sure The Ape was a nice young man, probably pre med at NYU..  He couldn't handle striking out every Thursday!  

Can anyone confirm for the masses if these will be available on ADC and if so, at what time? There seems to be conflicting messages. Some say they are only available at Adidas brick and mortar locations, others say it will be available online on their website.

Can anyone confirm for the masses if these will be available on ADC and if so, at what time? There seems to be conflicting messages. Some say they are only available at Adidas brick and mortar locations, others say it will be available online on their website.
Bro, they are 1000% going to be on ADC. Random drop on Saturday. Prob between 10 am and noon. ADC always has the most stock and is your best chance at copping. Good luck.

Bro, they are 1000% going to be on ADC. Random drop on Saturday. Prob between 10 am and noon. ADC always has the most stock and is your best chance at copping. Good luck.
10am - noon EST or PST?

Luckily with how often limited shoes come out now, and how many colors of this singular model have been revealed already, I can't even be salty lol.

It's more that I can appreciate and laugh at the fact that the few pairs I want will have everyone online call them ugly till release day. 

Good luck on Saturday and the next pairs guys. I just know that everything digital outside of raffles that check for multiples are pretty much a bust due to dudes out here using bots on like farms of cpus to get those pre-ordered pairs out. 

Last edited:
I just can't wait until the day Confirmed is like SNKRS so I can just enter the drawing on Saturdays. I can collect my L or W and not have to stress looking at 5+ windows, add to cart button not working, and an endless stream of  CAPTCHAS. Make it easier to take my money please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom