ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully it'll happen in a week or two. i'm gonna try and stay patient and wait for the lowest price

Makes sense. Im already going through old doubles and triples to see what I can part ways with. Im gonna have to start stocking up on trade bait, again, to soften the blow of future L's.

Last edited:
Been talking a lot about the actual purchasing of this drop, but not of the shoe itself.

I don't have a pair in hand yet, but I can't lie. I am simply not a fan of this cw. I keep seeing reviews of how the quality is greatly superior to v1 and I appreciate that, but the design is just a little too much for me. I feel like they are just trying too hard, i LOVE every single one of the original colorways too. The jagged edges of the orange line looks like kanye opened up MS Paint, held down shift, and went across, up, and across again.

View media item 2177465

Don't get me started on the text, SPLY-350. I understand the whole YeezySupply thing, but I don't really get putting it on the shoe. And trying to answer peoples questions on what "SPLY-350" means is something I really wouldn't want to do.

Maybe i'm a grumpy old man, but i love the subtle yet still standoutish colorways of the version 1 / 750s. I'll give the pair a chance in hand, but may have to go to the trading block towards something else.

SPLY means Saint Pablo Loves You

^ This

I might be willing to part 500, never will be that low though, so on to the next. Enrolling at Michigan Tech as we speak for the next release 
lol I wonder if you could hire a tutor to teach you enough to make it through one of these releases. I would totally pay for that.

For those who need help: 

Also, the step-by-step instructions from the file itself.
[table][tr][td]A) Download d3stryr-3stripes.php (http://bit.ly/d3stripes)[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]B) Download d3stryr-3stripes-atc-cs.php (http://bit.ly/adcBDCS)[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]1) Click "Download ZIP"[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]2) If you are on a Mac this will save the zip to the Download folder.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]3) Unzip the file you just download.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]4) Open the folder you just unzipped.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]5) Move the d3stryr-3stripes.php and d3stryr-3stripes-atc-cs.php file to your home folder on your mac. The home folder is normally the folder with your username.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]6) Open up a terminal window.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]7) Type (or copy & paste) the following command below and then hit enter:[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]php -v[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]8) If the out of the command shows you a number larger than 5.4 after PHP then you are good to go. For the really dumb sneaker heads: 5.5 is larger than 5.4[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]However, if you are running a version less than 5.4 (say 5.3) then I'm not sure if it will or will not work. But you can proceed and pray.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]9) Type (or copy & paste) the following command below into the terminal window and then hit enter:[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]echo '127.0.0.1 dev.adidas.com' | sudo tee -a /etc/hosts > /dev/null && echo DONE[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]10) It will prompt you for your password. Enter it in. It will not show you your password as you enter it in. But if you enter it in correctly then you should see:[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]DONE[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]11) Step #10 only has to be done once and never again if you enter your password in correctly.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]12) Type (or copy & paste) the following command below into the terminal window and then hit enter:[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]php -S 127.0.0.1:8000[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]13) Now open a browser window and navigate to:[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]http://dev.adidas.com:8000/d3stryr-3stripes.php[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]14) When you are done. Just close the terminal window.[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][td]15) If you want to run the script again just follow from steps 12.[/td][/tr][/table]

Also, the step-by-step instructions from the file itself.
Yeah I just found out about this too late. I haven't had time to keep up with the thread like I used to. 

As far as next release goes will we just have to download new files to use with MAMP or the PC equivalent or will it be completely different?

Lucked out and won a raffle for these at my local Adidas Originals store. Pretty cool, I've never won a raffle for ANYTHING before, but I've definitely struck out a lot :lol: . Looking forward to seeing some on foots for these.

I want a second pair. Quality on these is ridiculous.
Agreed. Regardless of what you think of the CW these are very awesome shoes. If ultra boosts are socks, these are slippers
I'm watching a few on the bay between $5-600 right now, as I keep repeating "Treat yo self" over and over again in my head since my b-day is Tuesday 
laugh.gif

Lucked out and won a raffle for these at my local Adidas Originals store. Pretty cool, I've never won a raffle for ANYTHING before, but I've definitely struck out a lot
laugh.gif
. Looking forward to seeing some on foots for these.
was that store not using confirmed app?

I like this pic of them 
smokin.gif

14369222_1765492387072784_5784097521982767104_n.jpg
That is a dope pic 
nthat.gif

I'm still liking v1 > v2 however I'm not sure if I'm just not used to them yet. I liked the V1's off the bat however they grew on me more and more over time. I like these off the bat but just not as much as V1, I bet the same thing happens. I just can't get over the stripe, even though I like it I keep thinking how much better it would look without. Then again it does make the shoe pop, lololol.

Congrats on copping today man!

First time my tts size 9 has been snug fit, then again first pair of "sneakers" other than Nike/JB I've bought for self in my adult life.

Imma just leave this here. From the CEO & CFO of Sneakersnstuff

View media item 2177556"It's yeezy season... I think we had more simultaneous visitors than @adidasoriginals global production of the Yeezy 350. I see a lot of people angry, frustrated and sad. And I share their frustration. We do all that we can for a fair and smooth release - but since we get nowhere near the qty to cover even 1% of the demand, people still misstrust us. I think there is a lesson to be learned here @adidasoriginals. If you continue to undercut the market this hard, people will get tired of trying. I know it is not likely that you will sell us 50000 pairs (I'm game if you are...). But you have to level the field here. Disrupting the marketplace with chaos on release day feels very 2015, and you are the "brand of the future". I am in Herzo monday - happy to share all info, insight, feedback with anybody who cares #yeezy"

Last edited:
So half up from TTS?

Anyone have a TTS 350 thats fit em a bit loose and they grabbed a TTS V2 and it fits a bit snug?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom