ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wear size 10 in original 350s and ultra boosts. I went half size up to 10.5 and they fit great. The tts 10 is tight. I tried on my friends size 10 v2 since he also went up half size up from his tts 9.5. 
Ah ok. Damn I hope I ordered the right size. My UB sizing is a full size up from my OG 350, while your UB and OG 350 sizing are the same size. 
eyes.gif

So I just ended up ordering the V2 in my UB size. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Honestly the best review I have seen yet. All these shoe tubers come with that "I have a quick review of the new 350 V2" stuff. Even the ones I like and watch. Basically just videos of them flexing their early pairs with no relevant information. All that talk about the sole and sizing was really what I was looking for. 

Sizing on these is going to be a problem for anybody that's been sizing down on OG350s.

I'm a true 13 in everything Nike or JB.  I also wear a 13 in all other Adidas products I own.  I don't have UBs so unfortunately I have no idea how they fit.

I've only really been able to get my hands on 12s, so I'm not really sure how a 13 would fit me in OG350s but the 12s have been great.  The OGs were pretty forgiving and stretchy in the toebox.

I just tried on my size 12 V2s and they are so much tighter in the toe box than the OGs.  The material isn't as forgiving at all, luckily I have a pair of size 13s coming from adidas in a couple days but I'm certain that I couldn't have worn these 12s at all.

If I had my choice I'd own all my Adidas Yeezys in 12.5 but that's been an elusive size to grab in the US.

10 is uncomfortably tight or you could deal?

Im torn, im a 10.5 in UB's cause of a bone spur on the top of my right foot that causes pain in UB's ans my 9.5 750 GG's. My left foot is fine though, length is fine as well. Wish I got those GG's TTS, my 9.5 OT's and MR's are fine. My 10 PB is roomy, fits well actually.
It is a tight fit for me that its uncomfortable. I think the half size up is the safest thing to do. I do have wide feet, so my personal sizing is a bit different. 

Idk if this helps, but here are my sizing for recent adidas sneakers. 

Ultra Boost Cream - 10 - its snug, so I take out insole to fit me perfectly. 

NMD Monochrome PK - 9.5 

NMD Japan PK - 10 (seems like sizing changed after the inital glitches and monochromes when it comes to pk)

PB (2015), MR, Tan 350s - 10 

TB 750 - 10 fits great for width and I have less than half size in space remaining from my toes

Y-3 Pure Boost ZG - 9.5 

Here's a pic of the insoles lined up as straight as possible, to figure out the sizing. 

I personally think, half size up is the way to go. 

You got the og 350's in a 10 which is half size down from your tts? So the Belugas are your tts technically?

My TTS pb's are roomy. Not bad roomy, but a big difference than my half size down ot's and mr's.

Bought to just try these on at FC before I buy on Goat. :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly, I have no idea what my tts is anymore. Adidas and jordan sizing have been continuously changing for me over the years. In college I was a size 10.5 in everything, but now I guess I am a size 10 in everything including the recent bred 1 releases. 

Idk man. I have tried my best to clarify the sizing. Sorry to have possibly confused you even more. I hope some other ppl can chime in on this issue.  
laugh.gif

Don't throw your raffle tickets away yet fellas, I got a call from the footaction Culver City at around 6.15pm. They redrew tickets for any unclaimed pairs and I lucked out and scored a pair. 3 for 26!

Last edited:
how are yall the same size in 350 V1 and UBs??

Im a 8.5 in V1s. When I bought my first UBs I thought all adidas boost sizing was the same and got 8.5. BIG MISTAKE

Ended up going with 9.5 in UBs. 

Got a 9 in the V2s so im hoping thats good

Last edited:
I got a 10.5 but really need a 8.5 or 9, hoping someone in NYC can do a swap with me por favor..... Is everyone going up a half size from whatever size they purchased in their prior 350s? Every single 350 released I own an 8.5

Would you consider an exchange ds turtle dove size 8 (w/receipt) for your 10.5 and some cash (you)?

So I've got an order confirm from adidas, and the status of my order is 'order confirmed, waiting for packing for shipment' (translated from dutch :tongue:). However, read about a lot of order still being cancelled on previous releases should I be worried? What I also find strange is that when I check my order on Adidas it doesn't show a size anymore, just a -.

So I've got an order confirm from adidas, and the status of my order is 'order confirmed, waiting for packing for shipment' (translated from dutch
tongue.gif
). However, read about a lot of order still being cancelled on previous releases should I be worried? What I also find strange is that when I check my order on Adidas it doesn't show a size anymore, just a -.
I have the same "-" with size and was also wondering if it's only me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom