ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would not surprise me.... adidas drops their models multiples of times. Y-3's always drop numerous amounts of times. We saw the white UB drop a million times. Yzy always said from the beginning he wanted his shoes to be widely available so that everyone that wants Yzys can get Yzys. I understand the dudes who want resell to stay high... but as for me and not giving a ish about resell prices, them dropping again does not bother me one bit. Bring them on, I missed moonrocks and tans. Trade bait...
yea nowadays nothing would surprise me, but still a little crazy. One day you hear adidas is purposely keeping the yeezy hype afloat by dropping limited pairs and no million restocks and now it's an entire rerelease. Who knows what to beleive til it happens though, I know everybody got played on the first 750s last year :lol:

yea nowadays nothing would surprise me, but still a little crazy. One day you hear adidas is purposely keeping the yeezy hype afloat by dropping limited pairs and no million restocks and now it's an entire rerelease. Who knows what to beleive til it happens though, I know everybody got played on the first 750s last year :lol:

true :lol: to think I got them for 700 and now that is considered a super steal

werd... too bad so sad for them haha
Agreed. I'm tired of everyone being in it for the money, or to be special because they have a shoe that no one else/few people have. I hope they ALL re-release 12,000 times, so that EVERYONE can have any pair they want at retail.

I'm not so sure resellers care as much as yall think they do. Even if resell does drop to let's say 550$ on em. That's still a 300$ profit for resellers that can get 5 plus pairs. That's 1500$ or better. So they take a lil lose on 1 colorway then back to next making 800$ or better a pr. I'd be happy to get another pr. Sold both my turtle doves instantly and regret it badly kept 1 PB I got and struck out every since so in in either way. Just need official info!!

I'm not so sure resellers care as much as yall think they do. Even if resell does drop to let's say 550$ on em. That's still a 300$ profit for resellers that can get 5 plus pairs. That's 1500$ or better. So they take a lil lose on 1 colorway then back to next making 800$ or better a pr. I'd be happy to get another pr. Sold both my turtle doves instantly and regret it badly kept 1 PB I got and struck out every since so in in either way. Just need official info!!

we know only broke boys worried lol

When they get on social media outlets, and complain about the loss of profits due to an impending re-stock, I'd say it's safe to assume they do indeed care.

just goes to show the majority of people who are able to cop the shoes, don't even want them 
mean.gif

When they get on social media outlets, and complain about the loss of profits due to an impending re-stock, I'd say it's safe to assume they do indeed care.
Not sure what you are referring to but as a whole I would say no one gives a f!##! Bout resell going down on 1 yeezy shoe lol but I'm sure they're a few bozos who do mind. There will always be a profit on yeezys so it doesn't matter

Someone tell me what's going on with PBs?

Last edited:
Just realized the old thread was locked not even a month ago and this one is already well over 100 pages deep lol!

could it actually be that adidas tries to put an end to this crazy aftermarket with this? If PBs and maybe TDs re-release the people who spend 5 times retail on those will be pissed and most likely think twice the next time they see a Yeezy at 1k. This could hurt the brand though. Let´s be honest if these lose the hype they lose their status for aloooot of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom