ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoodyjandro hoodyjandro Like for their exclusiveness? Nah, more for the simplistic design and colors.

Also, to try them out and see how the comfort is compared to the many other brands I've tried.

Last edited:

Hey man im all for it. Let everyone have pairs. But ya know you love em more because of how exclusive they are. I own every pair and paid retail, and ill be the first one to tell you 350s are super overrated. Dope nonetheless, but super overrated mainly due to the hype behind it. The moment they start producing these like ultra boosts, it'll kill the Yeezy brand at its core. Nike knows wassup
You are 4 / 4 during YZYSZN?! Teach me your ways 
sick.gif

Last edited:
alp alp That's a good point, in a business/resellers stand point, but not for a buyers stand point though.

I actually like how what once was limited before is becoming highly produced and widely available. It makes buying shoes enjoyable again, without having to jump through hoops, buying bots, camping, etc., like to good ol days. :wink:

May not have been hard for some because of bots and coding. Here in SD, we don't have the luxury of nearby stores that carry them. Got to drive nearly 2 hours one way just to sign up for raffles. Something I can not do due to my spine disability.

Last edited:
alp alp That's a good point, in a business/resellers stand point, but not for a buyers stand point though.

I actually like how what once was limited before is becoming highly produced and widely available. It makes buying shoes enjoyable again, without having to jump through hoops, buying bots, camping, etc., like to good ol days. :wink:
for certain people yes. But the hypebeast in people affects them more often then not whether they realize it or not. At least 90% of the people in this thread wouldn't be here if Kanyes name wasn't slapped on these sneakers.

Last edited:

Hey man im all for it. Let everyone have pairs. But ya know you love em more because of how exclusive they are. I own every pair and paid retail, and ill be the first one to tell you 350s are super overrated. Dope nonetheless, but super overrated mainly due to the hype behind it. The moment they start producing these like ultra boosts, it'll kill the Yeezy brand at its core. Nike knows wassup
Not that hard, I got every pair at retail and some multiples
Great!!!  Then perhaps you two can put together a tutorial on how we all can partake in your infallible technique.

for certain people yes. But the hypebeast in people affects them more often then not whether they realize it or not. At least 90% of the people in this thread wouldn't be here if Kanyes name wasn't slapped on these sneakers.
Oh, no doubt about that.

run around and do every raffle possible. As for online I don't what to tell you, that ain't my game
Oh. Damn that sucks then. I'm going to guess you're in NY from your BKNets avatar. There are a lot more stores in NY that run raffles than there are here. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I got grey 750s via app. Turtles on Adidas us. Pirate black same way. Moonrocks from like 10 different sites lol (need another moonrock-esque release). Tans online via Susi store and Adidas US as well. Black 750s Adidas US. Its either luck or preperation. Hard to explain but there are ways friends. Just know, what I said earlier is purely from a marketing stand point. I have worn and will still wear every single pair. Yes, ive sold a few, but I also gave just as many away for retail (bae sizes too). I just know what will happen, and what were seeing Jordan brand do now. Hate it or love it, a shoe with no resell value is not respected nowadays, no matter how dope it is. 

they can keep the 750s and depending on how they look, the 550s as limited as they want, but the 350s... I need more, like I said, I shouldn't have to pray just to see the product page. 

Well great stories on how to get for retail, here in Houston almost all pairs are backdoored 0-6 szn1 feeling hopeful for these rumored restocks if not I guess its only js for me lol

could it actually be that adidas tries to put an end to this crazy aftermarket with this? If PBs and maybe TDs re-release the people who spend 5 times retail on those will be pissed and most likely think twice the next time they see a Yeezy at 1k. This could hurt the brand though. Let´s be honest if these lose the hype they lose their status for aloooot of people.

Adidas is L-O-V-I-N-G this hype... They finally have what Nike has had all this time. No way this stops

Adidas is L-O-V-I-N-G this hype... They finally have what Nike has had all this time. No way this stops
Yeah the sad part is that the consumer loses out in the end.. I don't think the world will ever see a GR Kanye West designed shoe. Now I could def see them doing takedown models designed by other people (i.e. JB Team models not designed by Tinker Hatfield).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom