ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not good at identifying fakes so I just picked up a pair from GOAT. First time ordering from them. I received an order confirmation so how soon can I expect my sneakers?
How about you email their customer service and ask that question.

Last edited:
I am not good at identifying fakes so I just picked up a pair from GOAT. First time ordering from them. I received an order confirmation so how soon can I expect my sneakers?

Goat is in Cali and im in NY, both times ive ordered it took exactly a week. May be faster dependinn where the seller lives ans where you live

Last edited:
Do these sit in stores at all in Europe? Is the hype the same over there?
It depends where in Europe, but they don't sit no matter where they are. Sure they may not sell out as quick online or in certain spots but they still sell out within an hour.

Last edited:
They don't sit at all in Europe because they know they can resell them for a profit.

Some countries are easier to cop in store from than others but the experience is pretty much the same.

I think some people are taking this release way too hard.  There's absolutely nothing that happened this last weekend that hasn't happened with every limited release of a sneaker since late 2012.

It depends where in Europe, but they don't sit no matter where they are. Sure they may not sell out as quick online or in certain spots but they still sell out within an hour.

They don't sit at all in Europe because they know they can resell them for a profit.

Some countries are easier to cop in store from than others but the experience is pretty much the same.

Thanks guys

4/6 Shipped
nthat.gif

Quick question on the Confirmed App. I wanna use my iPad to use the app and I was about to reserve one. How would I able to pick it up instore? Since my iPad wont have LTE. (Wifi only)
Any past winners copped via wifi only iPad?

You could use your phone as hotspot. But you'll need some sort of data connection for the iPad to reserve when you're in the zone. Don't forget you'll need a non VOIP number too to register with Confirmed

May be reaching into the dark, but would there enough people here to want to create a private sub group(Facebook or something) that we can discuss BDs, bots, etc so we can eat on release days? This group can share info that lurkers and newbies won't be able to access freely? Is that too elitist to think about? We can make signup obly for those who been on NIktalk few plus years or 1k post or something.

Just get in on GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal secret cis group :nerd:

id rather take the L than be in any group with Grizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom