ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure.. we'll go with that 
eek.gif

finally got movement from shipping label created.

estimated delivery went from tomorrow to Wednesday.

paid for overnight.

also has this message "Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date."

just that for 1 dude to cop double digits and for others who cant really cop 1 pair even if they wanted to flip or trade or not, i mean it just seems more greed than hustle. its opportunistic and basically out of control.
That's basically our country in a nutshell (if you're from the US) - Capitalism

I didn't say it was fair or you had to like it. It would be great if everyone who wanted a pair could get them, or at least more than what it is now to where it's reasonable.

But reality is, it isn't, so if you really wanted these you needed to either put in the work to secure a pair or come up on Confirmed. That's why I said I admired the HUSTLE to secure that many pairs, not that the world is a better place when we're all out for ourselves and ourselves only.

hustle is subjective. some love it cuz its so easy and some try so hard but come up short and wanna gripe bout it.

when the dudes who treat these limited releases like a cakewalk thats when they are like why get 1, i can get 100, thats what seem greedy

it is what it is

hustle is subjective. some love it cuz its so easy and some try so hard but come up short and wanna gripe bout it.

when the dudes who treat these limited releases like a cakewalk thats when they are like why get 1, i can get 100, thats what seem greedy

it is what it is
Respect

Not everyone can be Michael Jordan
Some one gotta be Craig Ehlo
Or Scott Hastings
Come on!?

Talking bout scoring pairs!

Last edited:
Personally, the Yeezy 350 V2s >> Yeezy 350 V1s in terms of silhouette.  The V2s have a better cut in terms of the height of the tongue and back; and it's cut at a more appealing angle. Also, the V2s have a more aggressive midsole, plus the boost is a lot more responsive. IMO, the V1s are like a GS shoe compared to the V2s. I just wish adidas produce the V1 colour ways on the V2s.

Fair trade? Vnds MR for new V2?
I'd rather keep the Moonrocks or at least get some cash to go along with it. I feel like the value of the V2s will go down after a couple weeks, while the moonrocks will only go up. But if you really want the V2s bad then just pull the trigger or wait it out till you can get a better deal.

Don't fret about the shipping info people, I always use the free shipping and live in California. Always the last to receive shipping, and the last to receive my pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom