ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid 15 for shipping. Delivery date says Tuesday by 10:30am.. I'm in so cali btw.

meh.. rather spend 15 than wait an extra day and deal with anxiety of the package not getting delivered or something else happening lol

I went with free shipping on ADC and it says 2 day shipping now. Got shipping email today and it says scheduled for tomorrow the 27th. Im also in Cali.

Last edited:
How do you know? Standard has no tracking at all.
I order from them all the time, that is typical for my orders from them, I'm in SoCal. Standard does have tracking, it seems as though they have updated their system and it hasn't been sending the tracking link out in the dispatch email like before, I'm pretty sure you can message them for it.

I order from them all the time, that is typical for my orders from them, I'm in SoCal. Standard does have tracking, it seems as though they have updated their system and it hasn't been sending the tracking link out in the dispatch email like before, I'm pretty sure you can message them for it.
oh okay, last thing I ordered from them was the Mowabb Huarache lights which was about 2 years ago so I didn't remember. I may email them about it, thanks.

oh okay, last thing I ordered from them was the Mowabb Huarache lights which was about 2 years ago so I didn't remember. I may email them about it, thanks.
Just logged in to check my order and it seems as though they have changed shipping company.

how do you guys get to order from adidas europe? i used to be able from germany and UK but for these past releases, the splash page redirects me to the local adidas site. :frown:

For the people waiting on ADC shipping, check your bank accounts. Looks like adidas removed the charge from my account. My order is still pending, but I think I'm cancelled at this point

For the people waiting on ADC shipping, check your bank accounts. Looks like adidas removed the charge from my account. My order is still pending, but I think I'm cancelled at this point
Adidas does this alot. I've had charges drop for 3 weeks before, but they will comeback. Not a good sign of being cancelled.

Last edited:
every order i had on adc which was placed on saturday got shipped out tuesday so, in today i believe!

I woke up and got my shipping confirmation, they're due to arrive today [emoji]128526[/emoji] I paid for the free standard shipping as well

14 new pages over night 
eek.gif

So all the dudes who copped online, yall went half size up from your past 350's? Assuming you also sized down for your past 350's.

This size thing is gonna bug me til my pair comes in. :lol:

Last edited:
So all the dudes who copped online, yall went half size up from your past 350's? Assuming you also sized down for your past 350's.

This size thing is gonna bug me til my pair comes in.
laugh.gif
looks like what others have done/suggested for the v2's

thankful i was able to cop my og350 size. i hope it isn't as 'snug' as others feel like it's supposed to be. at least for me. lol

Goat is in Cali and im in NY, both times ive ordered it took exactly a week. May be faster dependinn where the seller lives ans where you live
Wait, so GOAT doesn't ship the shoes the seller ships the shoes? Couldn't the seller just bait and switch the shoes with a fake pair if that's the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom