ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wait, so GOAT doesn't ship the shoes the seller ships the shoes? Couldn't the seller just bait and switch the shoes with a fake pair if that's the case?
seller ships TO goat first. authentication happens. then goat ships to you once confirmed legit

i think 10P's just saying if the seller is nearer Cali, where Goat is, then it can speed up the process because goat receives it faster VS goat waiting on shoes from a seller who's sending the pair from say NYC.

So all the dudes who copped online, yall went half size up from your past 350's? Assuming you also sized down for your past 350's.

This size thing is gonna bug me til my pair comes in. :lol:

you should've sized up from your original size. i went TTS with my PB 2.0 but went .5 size up on V2s

you should've sized up from your original size. i went TTS with my PB 2.0 but went .5 size up on V2s

My TTS PB's I wish were a tad smaller. My OT's a half size down are perfect. I have a narrow/normal foot. I should be ok since I like my shoes snugger, I hate heel slip. Just paranoid a bit since my GG's hurt my bone spur after wearing them for a few hours. Otherwise the length and everything is fine and my left foot withot the spur is totally fine.

shipped confirmation on adc wooooo 
glasses.gif

Still waitin on kith...usually doesnt take this long for me. Hope I'm still good. BTW, when did kith restock? Lol

Still waitin on kith...usually doesnt take this long for me. Hope I'm still good. BTW, when did kith restock? Lol
Also waiting on Kith...I think the restock was about an hour after the initial tweet, that's when I got em

Tried on my pair. If you have narrow feet, TTS, wide feet, you better have sized at least 0.5 up cause there's an inner cage at the forefoot area that's for supportive reasons by making that area tighter than normal. Can't imagine anyone sizing down for this..

Last edited:

My TTS PB's I wish were a tad smaller. My OT's a half size down are perfect. I have a narrow/normal foot. I should be ok since I like my shoes snugger, I hate heel slip. Just paranoid a bit since my GG's hurt my bone spur after wearing them for a few hours. Otherwise the length and everything is fine and my left foot withot the spur is totally fine.

I think you will be ok. Plus these are PK so they should stretch

Paid 15 for shipping. Delivery date says Tuesday by 10:30am.. I'm in so cali btw.

meh.. rather spend 15 than wait an extra day and deal with anxiety of the package not getting delivered or something else happening lol
people always cite this as the reason they pay for fast shipping but has anyone ever ordered regular shipping and something happen to their package mid delivery? personally, never had it happen but i'm curious about other's experience. i don't think it prioritizes your order or anything but I could be wrong

Last edited:
Anybody who can wear the same size in V2s as they were wearing in OG 350s wasn't wearing their right size in the OGs.

These are without a doubt .5 size up or more depending on how tight the OGs were on you.

V2s are a lot more cushioned and the material is less forgiving.

Anybody who can wear the same size in V2s as they were wearing in OG 350s wasn't wearing their right size in the OGs.

These are without a doubt .5 size up or more depending on how tight the OGs were on you.

V2s are a lot more cushioned and the material is less forgiving.
I went .5 down in v1 and ordered .5 up in v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom